The online racing simulator
Exams!!
(99 posts, started )
Its funny how I dont understand shit from this thread
Quote from Myffe :Its funny how I dont understand shit from this thread

Does it matter? I don't care as I have holiday already and haven't had exams for 2 years now.
I finished my exams for this semester today (7 in a three week period), no results yet except data processing. None of it was multiple choice.
Quote from Jakg :Mega-bump, but today I passed the first year of my degree with a first (74%), slightly worse than last years 76% though

Damn you for having a relatively small % for your exams!!!!
Did one GCE subject last year, English, and I managed an A, kinda surprised after sucking in English class lol.

Did two more in GCE this year, Aditional Mathematics and World History, havn't got back the results for these yet. When practising for History in class, time was always my problem, and I usually end up with one or two essays not finished. My classmates had the same prob. But somehow in the exam, BOOM I finished all 5 essays with 40mins extra. Must have been helped by the fact that I was feeling SICK! (like really terrible, invigilator had to get a drink for me, I nearly threw up)

All my other subjects I did in CXC (caribbean examination council). Accounts, Science, Geography, Principles of Business, Spanish, all O-level

I'm not exactly sure what the difference between GCE and GCSE are but I think they are similar. (did do some googling but still kinda unsure)
GCE = A-Levels if it's the British system, and GCSEs = Old O-Levels
Quote from J@tko :GCE = A-Levels if it's the British system, and GCSEs = Old O-Levels

TY

edit-wait, but I did one GCE last year and it defo wasn't A-level. Maybe its abit different from the british system (although I thought it was the same)
Exams this year anyone. Third year for me.

BUMP.

Doing 6 more exams this year. CXC english and IT. GCE AS English and A-level maths (including friggin stats), and CSEC Accounting and Management of Business both Unit 1.

I just can't stand Stats. The Pure math section is pretty easy, but Stats is just garbage. Apart from that the only other thing Im worried about is Accounts.
What the simple fk is that? I though some kind of physics at first but then I saw conceptual and decision tree learning.
Quote :CT50A4000 Introduction to Intelligent Computing (5 cr)

Students know the principles of intelligent systems and hardware and software parts required to build intelligent systems. Students know robotic paradigms and navigation methods required of AI robots. Students can use the basic theorems of machine learning and devise procedures for machine learning and computational intelligence. Students know the work flow of computer vision and are able to capture and process digital images. With the help of programming skills the students are able to implement the learned techniques as runnable programs in intelligent systems.

In other words a lame ass introductory course that gave no one nothing.
its some sort of IT robotic class I think.

No exams here till mid june, but everyone is applying for traineeships we have to do next semester. From time to time people disappear from lectures clutching their smart phones, and reappear later with a smile and the words "I got an interview".
School finals starts in a week. I don't even care. Oh, and a driving exam, i do care about this one a bit more.
Nope
#92 - PoVo
-
(frotto110) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam...
Yes, yes.

Internet Security - passed
Functional Programming - passed
Computer Systems Architecture - passed

Now finish my bachelor thesis and that's all folks!
Quote from majod :Yes, yes.

Internet Security - passed
Functional Programming - passed
Computer Systems Architecture - passed

Now finish my bachelor thesis and that's all folks!

nice
Just came back from English final. I haven't ever seen such an easy test and didn't even bother with starting writing exam. Finished in one hour insted of 3 and a half. I love Lithuanian education system!

Meanwhile all my bros are still writing...
#96 - Dmt
Quote from KiRmelius :Just came back from English final. I haven't ever seen such an easy test and didn't even bother with starting writing exam. Finished in one hour insted of 3 and a half. I love Lithuanian education system!

Meanwhile all my bros are still writing...

u must be cool guy
Quote from KiRmelius :didn't even bother with starting writing exam.

You mean you didn't even write it or what?
Quote from Sobis :You mean you didn't even write it or what?

Nah, I've collected enough points in other tasks. It's just a shame, when after long years of preparing the exam appears to be much easier then an average class exercise. 12 years seems to be wasted.
Fortunately my A-levels are over
However, for me the oral exam was the most frightening "moment". But in the end i passed and now have to wait for the results^^

Exams!!
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG