The online racing simulator
V8 Supercars coming to Texas
(18 posts, started )
Screw Texas, come to Florida!
And race where?

I guess Sebring would be amusing.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :And race where?

I guess Sebring would be amusing.

Exactly.

Streets of St.Pete? If push comes to shove, I'll go as far as Road Atlanta.
Quote from PMD9409 :Road Atlanta.

Doing that in iRacing with the V8 just now, I'll say negative ghostrider.
Well the iR V8 isn't too great until that new NTM. Right now it just doesn't give it the justice it deserves.
Well... Obviously they'll be a hit. They are basically just (kinda) nimble nascars. Would'nt be worth a road trip however for me. Super GT and or FIA GT1 however...
#9 - CSF
Quote from PMD9409 :Well the iR V8 isn't too great until that new NTM. Right now it just doesn't give it the justice it deserves.

NTM? What are you, some kind of lazy person... oh wait American... cmon son NEW TYRE MODEL... let everyone know what you are on about!!!!

trololol
They have transformed me.
#11 - CSF
Next you will be shagging a member of your family, true Americano style.
all I'll say is that the inbred side of my family is the Scottish side

not trolololol
#13 - CSF
Yes thank you, I think Phil knew exactly what I meant. You must not be able to read his rage posts on iRacing forums.
haha yeah I can't... no monies don't really know what we're talking about, sorry

I just saw that exchange and it reminded me of my convoluted family tree.
how come they have to be australian cars? why can't north america run their own cars?
#16 - CSF
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :haha yeah I can't... no monies don't really know what we're talking about, sorry

I just saw that exchange and it reminded me of my convoluted family tree.

Yeah it was probably wrong of us to do that here, but sometimes trolling Phillip is too hard to resist!

Basically Phil has a long rant over americans using NTM rather than typing out the words New Tyre Model, and now he has become on of those americans and it hurts everyone that he has ranted to over this issue that did matter so much to him.
Quote from bunder9999 :how come they have to be australian cars? why can't north america run their own cars?

well put it this way the new Falcon will be based on a new world platform Ford that will be sold world wide(and will be released probably before 2013), and the Holden was sold as a Pontiac G8 in the states and similar to the current Chevy Caprice Pursuit car(which my guess is they will rebadge all the Holdens to Chevrolets for the race)Similar to when BTCC teams used to come to do the Super Touring Bathurst event done by the ATCC in the late 90s, Vauxhalls works team would come but rebadge as a Holden.
They should make the V8 do the support races for the F1 when F1 goes to the US next year.

ps. The V8 drives great at Spa in iRacing. It's one of my favourite combo.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG