The online racing simulator
Michael Schumacher's 2011 helmet request
Hi! Can someone make Michael Schumacher's 2011 helmet? Sorry, I needed to take the links away.
Sorry for my bad English

Kristian K
good req
i need it to please someone make it
its not perfect but pretty close...
Attached images
mschu helmet preview.jpg
HEL_mschu.jpg
#4 - kiste
what the hell is this?

Only a question @lambros: Do you like it by yourself?
??????????
Quote from kiste :what the hell is this?

Only a question @lambros: Do you like it by yourself?

he is only guy who made it yeh so its made from real picture doesnt fit wel at front but he does something from a skin reqeust so i thank him for his job
Quote from pascal12lolo :he is only guy who made it yeh so its made from real picture doesnt fit wel at front but he does something from a skin reqeust so i thank him for his job

Thanks pascal, yes it's not perfect, it's my first helmet
Kiste: feel free to make a better one if you're not satisfied
#7 - kiste
sure i am free to make it better but do you really like that skin by your self? This was my question.
I like the design, to place it on a polygonal helmet is a different thing. Yes its not perfect and needs improvement
Lambros, thank you for a good try. Your skin was better in some places than at my helmet. (I've also tried that helmet) I can put my helmet to here if will get it finished. That Monster Energy line is my only problem. Can someone help me with it if put it to here?
Ok, it looks like that anyone isn't going to make skin. Well, I put this request to here and I'm requesting now Schumacher's Belgium GP helmet skin for this year. There is a video of making that helmet at Youtube. Name of that video is: Michael Schumacher´s gold-plated helmet, Spa, 2011 "20 years F1". You can see every small thing of that helmet in the video.
I'm hoping that someone makes this skin
Kristian K

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG