The online racing simulator
Can't unlock?
(7 posts, started )
Can't unlock?
Hello! I just bought S2 and unlocked it once which is all I needed....Until I had to reinstall.. Now I can't unlock it? What's up with that? Should I just wait till friday?
every time you unlock they send you an email saying you unlocked and it tells you how many you have left until friday... did you get that email?
I did but I had 1 left from what I know. I was at 2 unlocked it then there was none.
what happens when you try to unlock, does it say anything like "username not found" or "all unlocks used"?

you could try waiting until friday, but you could try emailing the devs... unless there is a math problem, you should still have an unlock still...
I says "All Unlocks used"

I should Email them it's a little frustrating but then again I can wait till friday
#6 - amp88
According to LFS Manual you should get 3 unlocks when you purchase S2. To clarify the situation, how many times have you successfully unlocked LFS? Did you receive the confirmation email for the unlock each time you unlocked LFS? If so, how many unlocks did each confirmation email say you had left? It's difficult to believe there's a fundamental problem in the unlocking system that hasn't been discovered until now.
The email said I had 2. I'm guessing it was my own error somehow.

Can't unlock?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG