The online racing simulator
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from NotAnIllusion :V8s spoiler alert

It's been 2 days, if there are die hard V8 supercar fans here they will have checked/seen the results already..

Mansell won the championship in 92' you know? OH shit that might be a spoiler for someone who just came out of a coma, how inconsiderate of me.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :V8s spoiler alert

At least he didn't say that Shane van Gisbergen won the 13th round of the V8 Supercar series at Hidden Valley and then did a load of drifting on the slowing down lap

Why haven't you complained about the Le Mans, BTCC and many other spoiler videos posted in here before?
This isn't the V8s, Le Mans, BTCC or F1 thread. In the appropriate thread I expect no spoiler warning, here it's a little bit different.

P.S. You could have asked without being such a faggot about it, I've done nothing to you to deserve douchebaggery from you.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's been 2 days, if there are die hard V8 supercar fans here they will have checked/seen the results already..

Mansell won the championship in 92' you know? OH shit that might be a spoiler for someone who just came out of a coma, how inconsiderate of me.

Oh come on! I was almost done watching the season!

Quote from boothy :At least he didn't say that Shane van Gisbergen won the 13th round of the V8 Supercar series at Hidden Valley and then did a load of drifting on the slowing down lap

Why haven't you complained about the Le Mans, BTCC and many other spoiler videos posted in here before?

No because they are not the finish to a race. Most of the time when it is a "close to live" race is when it is some big crash. Or when it is BTCC, its some idiot taking out his team mate in the final corner.
He would've gone even higher if his titanium balls didn't weigh him down.
They had it on NBC's morning news over here.
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCKsZlm9Cw

Surprisingly, the guy who believed he could fly is the one perfectly fine. The RX8 driver is being sent to a local hospital.

It's also often because the driver who causes an accident can expect the hit earlier than the guy who has bad luck and is suddenly like "Wth is happening?!". When you expect something soon enough, you can lock up your muscles and get something proper to hold so the hit it will affect you less than being totally unprepared.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG