The online racing simulator
Hotlaps disappearing from Lfs World
Hi. I've noticed that there is something strange happening in Lfs world. Yesterday I find out that marcel., who was 2nd in the Nutter-list, lost 46 hotlaps for some reason.

Today one of my hotlaps (FOX, South Town) was disappeared and also Criminal-Team has lost one of his hotlaps. Propably much players have lost their replays in last days. I hope that disappearances won't continue.
It's because of revised HLVC checks by the new patch. Hotlaps that aren't totally legal are being removed automatically. Hotlaps that weren't done via exploits (either on purpose or not) will remain.
Quote :It's because of revised HLVC checks by the new patch. Hotlaps that aren't totally legal are being removed automatically. Hotlaps that weren't done via exploits (either on purpose or not) will remain.

Ok. Thanks for your answer.
I've had quite a few e-mails for replays being deleted because of not passing the new HLVC check, which is fine, but I got an e-mail about this replay, saying it's out of sync?

I just watched it and it runs fine here, though i'm not on the new patch, a few other guys who drove this combo at the same time as me still have their hotlaps online?

I wouldn't normally bother but I quite liked this hotlap, was very close to a perfect lap for me.
Attached files
Bawbag_WE1_XRG_20905.spr - 239.1 KB - 202 views
On lap 2 you get a hotlap invalid (Object) and a second later as the car is on the grass the replay goes OOS. I've viewed it on 0.6B, no idea what causes the OOS.

Do you get a object hit on lap two when you watch it on your version? Might be something to do with updated objects (maybe the tires got slightly bigger or something?
Attached images
lfs_00650459.jpg
I've had 3 deleted so far, 2 we're at SO but KY2 UFR baffled me a little :\
Must be due to the new collisions I guess, not to worry, serves me right for not doing it on the first lap..
#9 - v1rg0
Boo, FBM SO6 lap has been deleted, which was probably my favourite. I brushed the chicane on the first attempt, but the WR lap was valid.

Quote from Bawbag :Must be due to the new collisions I guess, not to worry, serves me right for not doing it on the first lap..

+1 (for me)
"I wonder if wr gets deleted if there is many laps in one replay that would be wr but only fastest of them is invalid in new patch
Well this is definitely a bug with the old hotlaps, if it does this with people on the latest patch then there is something wrong.

Though I doubt this is the case, if it is then it's not working as intended..
You can't upload with 0.6B so it's a tricky situation
Quote from Kristi :You can't upload with 0.6B so it's a tricky situation

Hmm, how do you mean? It is possible to upload hotlaps with 0.6B.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG