The online racing simulator
OMG Sore Losers
(18 posts, started )
OMG Sore Losers
They lost the Cup they are burning there own city...2 people dead.

OMG that's not very sporting

Setting cars on fire, throwing glass bottles full of fuel..suck it up.you lost. This coming from a province that is supposed to be laid back.

Spoiled brats if you ask me..Dustin lives there, need I say more.

Reports are now coming in that the Losers are venting on the Vancouver Police, some woman is down with an eye out and EMT can't get to her..just tune in the street cams

Boo sore losers
Dustin: When not being able to terrorize LFSForum, he terrorizes Canada's streets and building, destroying anything and everything he can.

2 died? What was the cause of death? Was it one person or a group for each? If so, find out who, and we will have them get lethal injection.

Riots for sports teams happen nearly every year. When the Canucks go and promise they are winning game 7, and then lose it terribly, they deserve to get everything destroyed around them. This doesn't mean killing innocent people, but atleast take a bat to one of their expensive cars to release your anger from the city/team.

South Park "Blame Canada" song has come to mind... hmm.
Quote from PMD9409 :Dustin: When not being able to terrorize LFSForum, he terrorizes Canada's streets and building, destroying anything and everything he can.

2 died? What was the cause of death? Was it one person or a group for each? If so, find out who, and we will have them get lethal injection.

Riots for sports teams happen nearly every year. When the Canucks go and promise they are winning game 7, and then lose it terribly, they deserve to get everything destroyed around them. This doesn't mean killing innocent people, but atleast take a bat to one of their expensive cars to release your anger from the city/team.

South Park "Blame Canada" song has come to mind... hmm.

I am so ashamed at this moment, people should not lose life or limb over a game.

2 died...The guy who paid for another 11 years with that goal tender, and the owner that has to pay the bill.
People like to take anger and frustration out some how would you rather they go to another country and rage there?
Riots are apart of sport even though its not ideal it happens are you only ashamed because it happened in Canada? What about Italy or Spain? It happens there to but you only care cause its in Canada fairly selfish really.
What the hell is this about?
Quote from Bose321 :What the hell is this about?

Hockey..and 100000 pissed off losers roaming the streets whining again...40 years it's been, you would just think they walked out of a dessert and were wondering where the promised land was.
They should learn from the swedes.
#8 - Myffe
That's what I hate about sports sometimes. It's a freaking competition, no need to go riot and destroy things of innocent people. Damn, people these days.
Quote from AtomAnt :Dustin lives there, need I say more.

Dustin lives in BC btw, just so you know.
Canucks lost, canadians outraged
Quote from PMD9409 :Dustin lives in BC btw, just so you know.

Vancouver is in BC.

Agreed, though, this is pretty pathetic.
Quote from Forbin :Vancouver is in BC.

Bah, meant to put his town in his location and just wrote BC because I was in class on my phone.

But hey, a good thing came out of this guys, just look here.
Dustin lives out on the Island, and no he's not spoiled, that's as much of a retraction i'll print

AAnt
Quote from PMD9409 :Bah, meant to put his town in his location and just wrote BC because I was in class on my phone.

But hey, a good thing came out of this guys, just look here.

Seems the whole story was, she was knocked down by a police shield and her boyfriend was giving her comfort, still it is a great pic in the midst of all the chaos.

AAnt
Quote from PMD9409 :But hey, a good thing came out of this guys, just look here.

Quote :MORE OR LESS RELATED: New Sex Advice for Men and How to Kiss

ROFL Bet that guy's getting a good ribbing from his buddies now...

[EDIT] Oh yes... I bet the riot would have happened win or lose, to be honest. Didn't Colorado see rioting after they won the cup several years back? Vancouver is a city filled with ridiculously stupid people. Canadians that hardly get any snow in the winter.. brats! :P

OMG Sore Losers
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG