The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 7
The seventh practice session for the 2011 Kyoto 500 will be held on Tuesday, 14 June 2011, starting at 23:00 UTC.

It will be a one-hour free practice session, run in the qualifying mode.

To earn session credit: You must run 45 laps or more during the session. At least 30 of them must be without telepitting, spectating, or making a pitstop.

If you complete 80 laps or more during the session, with at least 55 of them without spectating / telepitting / making a pitstop, you will be awarded triple credit.

Telepitting will not be restricted in this session.

I will attempt to run some form of tracker to help with tracking times and laps complete (LFSStats sucks sometimes for this purpose)
Maybe
#3 - Kova.
Here, if not sleeping.
Question: Will the server be upgraded to the new update or do I have to go back to the old version to be able to drive(training, race, etc.)?

Hastily updated to the latest version before I read that it actually stops you from entering "older" servers, so I'd need to get back to Z3" something in order to drive.
#5 - Kova.
Back to Z28 :d

Just do like me : 2 folder : 1 Z34, 1 A3 ;=
-
(Kova.) DELETED by Kova.
Ok, I'll do that then. Not too much time to fool around.
#7 - Kova.
@deko : I have a question about sessions credits, dont know where to post, so i post here :
You counted all sessions credits on the spreadsheet, or the last sessions credit are missing?
Quote from Kova. :@deko : I have a question about sessions credits, dont know where to post, so i post here :
You counted all sessions credits on the spreadsheet, or the last sessions credit are missing?

Practices 5 through 7 are not yet included because a count of laps has not been done - waiting on tracker updates needed but may have to manually SQL query the db :|
#9 - Kova.
Quote from dekojester :Practices 5 through 7 are not yet included because a count of laps has not been done - waiting on tracker updates needed but may have to manually SQL query the db :|

O ok, so it will be included in the following day, I guess?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG