File them here!

Provide:

Session ID (eg Practice Session 1 Race)
mpr time or session time
Lap of incident
Your Car Number
Other cars involved
Brief description of incident

Also, if you don't want to protest specifically, but wish to report bad driving / other incidents, either PM me or email it to jonathan@newdimensionracing.com

You have 24h after each session to file a formal protest, PMs / emails anytime
Session ID: Practice Session 1 Race
mpr time or session time 1 hour mark
Lap of incident: 67
Your Car Number: 06
Other cars involved: 28
Brief description of incident: 28 turns right to block me but its too late and takes me out.
#3 - CSF
mpr time or session time: 54.45
Lap of incident: 60
Your Car Number: 07
Other cars involved: 80
Brief description of incident: 80 looked like he was going to leave a gap after the draft, considering there was 4 of us drafting at the time, it's not a bad assumption, but instead 80 closes off the gap and doesn't move up even though its obvious I am there. It's clear as day that I would have to make the move and I don't know why 80 wasn't checking his mirrors in a 4 car draft. It's not usual to have to make a move at that point, but a 4 car draft isn't exactly usual.
Session ID: Session 1
mpr time or session time: 2:59
Lap of incident: 3 (for Car 3)
Your Car Number: 3
Other cars involved: 25; 27; 94
Brief description of incident: 25 turns down on 27, 27 spins, then 25 spins up into 03 and 94

---------------------------------------

mpr time or session time: 13:45
Lap of incident: 14 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 27; 99
Brief description of incident: 27 drives flat out into the back of cars 99 and 3 as they both slow for other cars under SC

mpr time or session time: 20:00
Lap of incident: 20 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 21; 25; 88
Brief description of incident: After 3 and 88 hit each other and get away with it, 3 runs wide, 21 hits 3 which then gets hit by 25, all spinning cars then also collect 88

mpr time or session time: 43:40
Lap of incident: 46 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 25
Brief description of incident: 25 gets on the apron, comes up into 3 and makes 3 slam into the wall causing significant damage

mpr time or session time: 48:40
Lap of incident: 54 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 21; 88
Brief description of incident: After causing 88 to roll, 21 rejoins into the middle of the racing line. The damaged 3 car tries to avoid 21 and slams the wall causing more damage

I would also like to note that the general driving behaviour of both, cars 21 and 25 was more than questionable and that I wouldn't be able to explain the reasons here without using words that would get me banned for atleast two weeks.
mpr time or session 1 hour + 42 sec
Lap of incident: After the line. (Finishing the race)
Other cars involved: 21
Brief description of incident: After race, 21 goes flat out into me after the race. I know its just a practise session but "slow and return to pits on finishing" is not "crash other cars".
mpr time: 20:09
Lap of incident: 20
Your Car Number: 25
Other cars involved: 21,03,88
Brief description of incident: 03 cuts down on 88 then hits 25, then spins out and takes the 2 other cars with him.

I would also like to state that the general on track behavior of 03 was very aggresive in this instance.
Session ID (eg Practice Session 1 Race) : 3
mpr time or session time : 11:47.x
Lap of incident:10
Your Car Number : 125
Other cars involved : 41 and others
Brief description of incident: no brakes for some people into pits, caused right rear damage, later causing car to step out and cause yellow.

mpr time or session time : 12:03
Other cars involved : 51
Brief description of incident: 51 exits pits and rubs with me, i spin and try to save but cant
mpr time or session time: 12:02.07
Lap of incident: 10
Your Car Number: 51
Other cars involved: 125
Brief description of incident: 125 revenge wrecks me,haven't seen any "try to save it" move by him".
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF : withdrawn after speaking with oscar after the 400
Quote from aroX123 :Session ID: Practice Session 1 Race
mpr time or session time 1 hour mark
Lap of incident: 67
Other cars involved: 28
Brief description of incident: 28 turns right to block me but its too late and takes me out.

Car 28 - loss of session credit, avoidable incident

Quote from CSF :Session ID: Practice Session 1 Race
mpr time or session time: 54.45
Lap of incident: 60
Your Car Number: 07
Other cars involved: 80
Brief description of incident: 80 looked like he was going to leave a gap after the draft, considering there was 4 of us drafting at the time, it's not a bad assumption, but instead 80 closes off the gap and doesn't move up even though its obvious I am there. It's clear as day that I would have to make the move and I don't know why 80 wasn't checking his mirrors in a 4 car draft. It's not usual to have to make a move at that point, but a 4 car draft isn't exactly usual.

Car 80 - Warning - lack of awareness of surrounding cars

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Session ID: Session 1
mpr time or session time: 2:59
Lap of incident: 3 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 25; 27; 94
Brief description of incident: 25 turns down on 27, 27 spins, then 25 spins up into 03 and 94

Racing incident - but a reminder to all to be more patient and not afriad to release the loud pedal a bit in heavy traffic, especially in the early stages of the race

mpr time or session time: 13:45
Lap of incident: 14 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 27; 99
Brief description of incident: 27 drives flat out into the back of cars 99 and 3 as they both slow for other cars under SC

Car 27 - loss of session credit - all drivers are reminded to slow down when approaching the queue and not be flat out when within eyeshot of said queue.

mpr time or session time: 20:00
Lap of incident: 20 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 21; 25; 88
Brief description of incident: After 3 and 88 hit each other and get away with it, 3 runs wide, 21 hits 3 which then gets hit by 25, all spinning cars then also collect 88

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session ID: Practice Session 1 Race
mpr time: 20:09
Lap of incident: 20
Your Car Number: 25
Other cars involved: 21,03,88
Brief description of incident: 03 cuts down on 88 then hits 25, then spins out and takes the 2 other cars with him.

Racing incident.

mpr time or session time: 43:40
Lap of incident: 46 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 25
Brief description of incident: 25 gets on the apron, comes up into 3 and makes 3 slam into the wall causing significant damage

Car 25 - Warning - necessary to take more care when snagged by the apron - more recommended to stay with the turn or just hold the wheel straight and true instead of turning away from the apron

mpr time or session time: 48:40
Lap of incident: 54 (for Car 3)
Other cars involved: 21; 88
Brief description of incident: After causing 88 to roll, 21 rejoins into the middle of the racing line. The damaged 3 car tries to avoid 21 and slams the wall causing more damage

Car 21 - Loss of session credit - unsafe recovery from an incident.

Quote from aroX123 :Session ID: Practice Session 1 Race
mpr time or session 1 hour + 42 sec
Lap of incident: After the line. (Finishing the race)
Other cars involved: 21
Brief description of incident: After race, 21 goes flat out into me after the race. I know its just a practise session but "slow and return to pits on finishing" is not "crash other cars".

Car 21 - since loss of session credit for avoidable incident was already done, 3 additional session credits required for a total of 5), and placed on NDR probation for the remainder of the month of June
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session ID (eg Practice Session 1 Race) : 3
mpr time or session time : 11:47.x
Other cars involved : 41 and others
Brief description of incident: no brakes for some people into pits, caused right rear damage, later causing car to step out and cause yellow

Car 41 - warning - causing avoidable incident in pitlane

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session ID (eg Practice Session 1 Race) : 3
mpr time or session time: 12:02.07
Lap of incident: 10
Your Car Number: 51
Other cars involved: 125
Brief description of incident: 125 revenge wrecks me,haven't seen any "try to save it" move by him".

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session ID (eg Practice Session 1 Race) : 3
mpr time or session time : 12:03
Other cars involved : 51
Brief description of incident: 51 exits pits and rubs with me, i spin and try to save but cant

Car 125 (R. Kingsbury) - 3-month exclusion from NDR events - intentional wrecking/ unsafe driving in the pitlane; also for driving with damage earned during incident with 41 in pitlane for multiple laps even after experiencing handling problems with said damage.

All drivers are reminded to move as far to the RIGHT as possible when travelling through pitlane, ESPECIALLY after finishing a pitstop - doing so would have avoided this pitlane spin.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread

2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session Protests and Penalties
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG