The online racing simulator

So fresh.
Quote from Matrixi :Antec P182

I've got one of those, it's the best case I've ever used by a mile.
....'aint nobody dope as me..
Quote from Matrixi :Allright, got the seat today. So far I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Seat is comfy, pedals are at a pretty good angle and there were holes ready for hard mounting the G25/pedals with bolts, which came with the seat aswell. I haven't received the h-shifter bracket yet (extra 40 euro ripoff), but so far I really like the driving position. I also like how the forces transfer from the wheel in to the seat, since it's all hard mounted. Can actually feel the curbs with your butt thanks to it. Not sure is it worth the full retail price, I got this one nearly half off from an auction with no warranty and I definately think it was worth it.

If I were to improve something on the seat, I think there needs to be a bit more adjustment possibilities, like more seat movement, vertical wheel position adjustment etc. For the price though, I'm definately not complaining.

That looks like pure awesomeness!

Congrats! :auto:
Quote from Matrixi :Allright, got the seat today. So far I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Seat is comfy, pedals are at a pretty good angle and there were holes ready for hard mounting the G25/pedals with bolts, which came with the seat aswell. I haven't received the h-shifter bracket yet (extra 40 euro ripoff), but so far I really like the driving position. I also like how the forces transfer from the wheel in to the seat, since it's all hard mounted. Can actually feel the curbs with your butt thanks to it. Not sure is it worth the full retail price, I got this one nearly half off from an auction with no warranty and I definately think it was worth it.

If I were to improve something on the seat, I think there needs to be a bit more adjustment possibilities, like more seat movement, vertical wheel position adjustment etc. For the price though, I'm definately not complaining.

Very nice man. Looks really comfy. TY
downhill mountain bike

its this one (i think, either the pictures are old, or i am looking at the wrong one)
http://transitionrider95.pinkbike.com/album/7-Point/

but no front derailer (or gears), and a few slight scratches from a bike rack

good deal at $700? ($660 cause the shifter had a crack and they cost 40, but meh)

For $15, I can't complain. They are supposed to be better than the $15 ones at the mall. Will use those instead of my Ray Bans because I don't want to get my nice Aviators scratched up.
Quote from logitekg25 :good deal at $700? ($660 cause the shifter had a crack and they cost 40, but meh)

>double suspension
Nope.
Some Team Heko Wind Deflectors for my Corsa B

Not my picture my same style deflectors but 3dr
tried hardtail -> not for what i need it for

this bike feels ALOT more solid, and rides SO nice, and handles jumps SO nice.
Quote from logitekg25 :tried hardtail -> not for what i need it for

this bike feels ALOT more solid, and rides SO nice, and handles jumps SO nice.

But there are no decent fullsusps under $2.5k.
brand new the bike was like 3.6k
i got it used

its a iron horse 7point3, look it up if you want
225/45/18 Ultrac Sessanta's (x2) - £110

Tyres on the back have a slow puncture, and for £110 (Camskill want £126 each!) I couldn't say no.
words of relief mate

ps if you know how to j-hope, shoot me a pm....google only tells BMX'ers how to, and bunny hops dont get anywhere on this

When my girlfriend learns how to use it, she'll be my new hairdresser.

For my iPod and my girlfriend's iPhone. Great to wake up to your own mp3 tunes. Surprisingly good sound for a small box.
Quote from Jakg :225/45/18 Ultrac Sessanta's (x2) - £110

Tyres on the back have a slow puncture, and for £110 (Camskill want £126 each!) I couldn't say no.

Wise choice, great tyres!
Quote from (SaM) :Surprisingly good sound for a small box.

enough about the Mrs, what's the sound from the dock like.
Quote from R34GTR :Wise choice, great tyres!

Wtf you had them both for £110? I'M GONNA KILL YOU. They're like my most wanted tyres ever they are apparently bloody fantastic and they look AWESOME.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wtf you had them both for £110? I'M GONNA KILL YOU. They're like my most wanted tyres ever they are apparently bloody fantastic and they look AWESOME.

8D

Turns out the "slow puncture" is actually a nail in the tyre and so it's flat again, so my first proper voyage on my new clutch shall be down to a garage (again) to get them put on.

Not sure if I want to put the Sessanta's up front or not though... more grip up front never hurt, however I get through tyres quick so maybe I should put the softest rubber at the back...

(up front is a pair of month-old FK452's)

They turned up today, even still got the bobbles on them. Look brand new, one slight depression on one edge where the tyre was leaning on something... most impressed!

EDIT - And they look shit. If they were asymmetric, it'd be awesome, but they just look weird being right-offset on both sides...

EDIT 2 - I'm a monumental retard. But this still doesn't look "right":

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG