The online racing simulator
SS setup revision
(5 posts, started )
SS setup revision
Quote :Driver sent his / her setup - message is now displayed only once

You can add optional simulator Autosave settings SS? I wanted to add some output information. Suppose me to setups man and LFS displays.
1) If the manual mode conservation message: [Nick] has sent you settings for [car].
2) If the automatic mode, the message: Autosave settings for [name settings] from [nickname]
One more thing. It happens that accidentally sends your settings to the wrong person, but you can not undo this action.
Solution: Left-click on the SS to undo this operation.
#2 - Tur8o
i'd like to see folders available in the setup selection screen setups would have to be put into folders manually and folders can only be created ingame. as i think it would be easier to implement.
Quote from Tur8o :i'd like to see folders available in the setup selection screen setups would have to be put into folders manually and folders can only be created ingame. as i think it would be easier to implement.

+1

I'd like to have some field where I can type part of setup name, and I get list of all setups with this chars. (setup search)
Search also a good idea, but often saves sorting by date.
#5 - Tur8o
i change it to name then my usual set name is for example AS3_Tur8o or something. half sorts it.

SS setup revision
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG