The online racing simulator
Well done again mr Montoya!
(88 posts, started )
Well done, good job again
This just goes above all his litle tricks. What a sucker.
Yup. Nice stunt by him once again. And yet some people say he's a good driver.. ha.. hahaha.
I tuned in as the crash was happening... After seeing Heidfeld go through the air I thought I was watching an IRL race!
#4 - Ant
Perhpas they could fit his steering wheel with a shift+R button
If it wasn't for his accident, Kimi might have made the race more interesting.
#6 - herki
Sato did well too
didn't watch the last ~10laps because it was really boring... too bad for Ralf though, that would have been a pretty good result for him
Race start at 5am i wake up at 4:20 and fall asleep again until 5:20 missing all the action at the start :drunk:

Rest of the race wasnt too bad i've seen worse this year!
Yet another amazingly boring race. Only highlight was the crash in the T1.
I don't see what all the JPM bashing is all about, I have followed F1 for a good number of years and frankly if it wasn't for drivers willing to make a push early on it would be a very stagnant race. JPM was completely boxed in, Jenson had plenty of room on the outside and Kimi appeared to have plenty of room aswell. JPM clearly thought he could make it through the corner at the pace he was carrying and yet for some reason (I didn't see any in the replay from Kimis car) Kimi clearly slows down as he comes through the corner. Where was JPM meant to go? Granted it was unfortunate for a good number of drivers but really, if you penalise JPM for this you will virtually stop all racing as you won't be allowed to try and overtake or get alongside someone without written permision from Bernie before hand. Come on, racing incident that's all.
Anyone got a video of it? I only got the last 20 laps...
Yeah, what's it all about? I've seen only the last bit of the qualifying, and a few laps of the race. I didn't even know he was still in F1
well, haug said that mercedes had an one-stop strategy. i guess montoya knew that too. so, why the hell doesn't he made sure, he will survive turn one!? ok, such an accident can happen, but it wasn't montoya's first formula1 race and if he know that he's on an one-stop strategy, then he had to survive turn1!
#13 - joen
And once again he puts the responsibility for the accident with someone else. He said that Raikkonen lifted there. I can't imagine why Kimi would lift there, as he had quite some free space in front of him.
Quote from yegadoyai :I don't see what all the JPM bashing is all about, I have followed F1 for a good number of years and frankly if it wasn't for drivers willing to make a push early on it would be a very stagnant race. JPM was completely boxed in, Jenson had plenty of room on the outside and Kimi appeared to have plenty of room aswell. JPM clearly thought he could make it through the corner at the pace he was carrying and yet for some reason (I didn't see any in the replay from Kimis car) Kimi clearly slows down as he comes through the corner. Where was JPM meant to go? Granted it was unfortunate for a good number of drivers but really, if you penalise JPM for this you will virtually stop all racing as you won't be allowed to try and overtake or get alongside someone without written permision from Bernie before hand. Come on, racing incident that's all.

Short version: "I'm in love with Montoya please don't kick him out from every single racing activity despite the fact that he might be the worst professional driver ever."
:ices_rofl

I`ve lost my last bit of faith in him after the last few races, too.
#18 - joen
Quote from spankmeyer :

LOL
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Anyone got a video I missed the first 5 laps of the highlights and god will they ever stop going on about how Button *could* have maybe stood a slight chance of getting a win.
Number 5 for my man. Schumi is the first person to win 5 races in any car type at indy(a few IRL guys have 4 and i think Jeff Gordon has 4). I was at a swim meet during the race, but my dad told me the results since he's in the media. Can i get a video of the first lap(s) too?

Personally, i think they should bring formula 1 back to Watkins Glen.
Quote from Rappa Z :Personally, i think they should bring formula 1 back to Watkins Glen.

-1. The FIA will royally f00k the track up. I like watkins as it is, I don't want the FIA messing with it.
Quote from MAGGOT :-1. The FIA will royally f00k the track up. I like watkins as it is, I don't want the FIA messing with it.

FIA doesnt have anything to do with tracks. Im pretty sure they are only interested in safety standards which i dont think Watkins Glen will met.
#23 - aoun
This is the thrid from ive been to and in everysingle one, theres nothing but bashing JPM. WHY? Cause he makes another silly ---->MISTAKE<----, not on purpose and everyone starts bashing, when i bet half havent even seen the video. I saw the video in different views. It wasnt that bad but YES it was his fault. HE didnt admit to it cause thats the kind of person he must be now. But let me tell ya all alittle something.

From 199-2003, he was easly the best RACE driver. Best in Cart, best in F1. You may not want to hack it but thats ok cause i dont want to hack the truth that montoya has lost what he used to have. In them peroids, he did amazing stuff, even though others were getting the WDC(schumy), he was performing fantastic stuff on track. Similar to the king of motor racing roungly 15 years back, Senna. ALOT AND ALOT said he has something in him that only senna had, and NO ONE else has. I just wish he was that montoya he was roughly 5 years back.

Ive found afew videos that you might want to see before saying hes such a shit driver, i know for a fact he would rip you bashers in half before saying JPM Sucks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3GnHyvW8&search=montoya
This one, was like Senna at monaco. If your a true f1 fan, and a racer (dont have to be pro), youll understand what i mean.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lHwxTOeLNA&search=montoya
Nothing special really, but meh..Just trying to show some recent effort..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LS1IJuXAnIQ&search=montoya
WHO IN F1 WOULD PULL OFF THAT. IN A CAR THATS NO WAY BETTER THEN THE FERRARI?? :P.

--

Alright i can keep showing you videos and videos, but you could just show me vids bout other drivers. But theres one thing, that completely backs up montoya. And if you disagree to this, then your no racer .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ko9 ... ;search=senna%20interview

Watch that!! :P .
At least more than 6 cars took the start this time...though they did try damn hard to make sure only 6 cars made it past lap 2...
Hahaha your compaing montoya to senna. Thats gold. The only thing montoya is doing in F1 is stopping some young talent coming in. But then again i could say that about half the field.

(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG