The online racing simulator
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Tire warmers in race mode soon?

Not in this version. There is discussion about this in previous test patch threads, so please don't talk about it here.
Shouldn't the Sign speed 50 be in miles per hour instead of kilometers?

Edit:
I thought that pit limit signs would change if you set the games to miles or kilometers, but it doesn't, so my previous statement could be totally wrong...
Quote from Squelch :This is just a punt, but I immediately noticed my wheel felt different after a new install. Are you sure you set your controls to the same settings as Z28 in 0.6A? I'd missed Remove deadzones under Axes/FF

Everything is totally the same as in old Z28 patch. Tried to recalibrate it Logitech Profiler, but it still acts weird.
Quote from Whiskey :Shouldn't the Sign speed 50 be in miles per hour instead of kilometers?

Edit:
I thought that pit limit signs would change if you set the games to miles or kilometers, but it doesn't, so my previous statement could be totally wrong...

That sign is not linked into LFS speed limits. I just added it so that hosters, through InSim programs, could implement a 50 km/h speed limit if they wanted to. I just copied Eric's 80 km/h sign from Blackwood and changed the texture on the front.
ok, thanks for the answer. At first I though that, then, after realising 80km/h = 50m/h I had to ask
This seems to be situated around LFS in general for me, but my computer locks up and hangs only while in lfs. Of course as you know i had rfactor running for nearly 15-16 hours straight and i didnt get a single lock up whilst playing that. I've played prototype at one point for maybe 4 hours or so, Crysis 2 for maybe 3-4 hours straight. Basically games that are modern and PC intensive.

I've run memtest and came back with no errors, i have Speedfan running and just played crysis 2 for a hour (on max i should say) and upon exiting, my temp was 45 c on the taskbar. I haven't tested with a clean install yet however. Will do that now.
This thread is closed

Test Patch 0.6A2 (old content / old physics / many updates)
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG