The online racing simulator
Replay Viewer
(6 posts, started )
#1 - OpaJo
Replay Viewer
Hi! I just wondering whether there is an advanced option to view replays. With the ingame replay viewer you can only watch replays from the beginning and speed up/slow down them. So if I want to watch a specific curver in the 13. round I have to wait until this round is reached and can only watch it once. So, it is possible to rewind the replay or jump directly to a specific time in the replay (like in GP3 or GP4) ? OpaJo
No, unfortunately not. This has been suggested several times, but as far, as I understand it, its very hard to implement.
Little more info on it: It's hard to implement because it's hard to rewind the physics. When you watch a replay, it treats it like it's still a game and everything gets calculated. So to reverse the calculating is kinda hard.
Quote from sgt.flippy :to reverse the calculating is kinda hard.

Read: fundamentally impossible. There are other ways to make a rewindable replay, though. I'm sure Scawen has this pretty high on his todo list, as it's being requested again and again.
Whatever happened to LFSMM? If you wanted to keep a movie of a specific curve or something, that was the tool for the job.

I'd post a link but I can't remember the website :/
The website that contained it, I found, but nothing is there. Can't download. Secondly, I don't think it would still work, it was released in 2004... Last thing I found about it was still in 2004, and there were only a few screenshots, no downloadlinks, and I'm too tired or having a bad day to search even further.
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad

Replay Viewer
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG