The online racing simulator
Quote from speedboy86 :lol you got to be kidding me car upgrades

gotta be kidding me? a demoer moaning about an s2 server? my gosh
Quote from Krammeh :gotta be kidding me? a demoer moaning about an s2 server? my gosh

im getting S2 soon
Quote from Inouva :Nope, is not a joke, all new cars have intake restriction Except uf1

There Was a cruise server with the same system the past year and wasn't very popular

there still are servers like that some of my friends told me the name is Live Cruise
The upside with this, is that cops never know what "specs" the car they will chase have, and suspects don't know if the cop in (for example) FZ5 got restrictions or not

I had some rns in UF1, so now I have XRG, next goal is XRT. wonder how it handles with restrictions though :P
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :I had some rns in UF1, so now I have XRG, next goal is XRT. wonder how it handles with restrictions though :P

slow
Got banned due to asking for a better explanation of why I lose connection on only LTC when I join the race.

I apologize krammeh, I had no idea you were on your period.

I am a tad disappointed I put in about 600km into LTC and actually thought LTC was good for a cruise server, but again this just proves that cruise server admins are big headed ego trippers.
What you are supposed to do on Cruise server?
My question is serious, i really don't know. If it's just lapping the circuit at slow speed i seriously don't get it.
Quote from wolfshark :What you are supposed to do on Cruise server?
My question is serious, i really don't know. If it's just lapping the circuit at slow speed i seriously don't get it.

You earn money by driving, so you can buy better cars. But for me, the main fun in cruise servers is to have fun with police chases when I have an enough powerful car. If I have time I could also try to be a cadet
You guys have just too much free time.
Quote from FPVaaron :Got banned due to asking for a better explanation of why I lose connection on only LTC when I join the race.

I am a tad disappointed I put in about 600km into LTC and actually thought LTC was good for a cruise server, but again this just proves that cruise server admins are big headed ego trippers.

Every single time I started to explain, you just threw down the gauntlet and blaming other stuff. What do you expect if you wind me up so much?

I am only a human being, I can only put up with so much before cracking. Unbanned your account. Dont moan about losing connection anymore. I refuse to explain
Quote from wolfshark :You guys have just too much free time.

yup we do.but you dont have enough spare cash. :P
Quote from Krammeh :yup we do.but you dont have enough spare cash. :P

enough to afford a razor atleast

Quote from FPVaaron :Got banned due to asking for a better explanation of why I lose connection on only LTC when I join the race.

I don't understand why people waste their time when they could simply race.
Quote from Krammeh :Every single time I started to explain, you just threw down the gauntlet and blaming other stuff. What do you expect if you wind me up so much?

I am only a human being, I can only put up with so much before cracking. Unbanned your account. Dont moan about losing connection anymore. I refuse to explain

No, I informed you about an issue on the server to which you replied "get a better connection" when I explained that it's not my connection as the problem is specific to LTC server despite other people stating they suffer the same problem on LTC you said it's not the server and proceeded to treat it like a personal attack on your programming and had a hissy fit.

After your mindless rant was over which included an array of various insults and swearing I informed you that if you were to calmy explain the reason rather than assuming I was an internet programmer and pointing out my limited knowledge of the subject - which was followed by an immediate ban.

Put it this way, I'm a metal engineer, if I produced 300 parts for a client which later told me 4 pieces had an irregularity in the steel, I would not jump down their throat demanding they tell me the flash point of iron oxide.

I was under the impression you wanted to run a server which boasted better admins than that of WKD or TC, though today you have proven that you're no better than the wankers over there too.

Quote from Bmxtwins :

I don't understand why people waste their time when they could simply race.

I'm a racer at heart, I cruise when I feel like LFS'ing while doing other things like web browsing, msn ect
its not 40 separate parts of metal though is it. if you showed the same one piece to 10 clients, and 2 of them said "its not right", and the rest said "its perfect". you would blame the client, not the goods.

The reason why I swore at you, is because you would NOT listen. I don't expect you to know everything about everything, I was TRYING to explain it. which I am pretty good at doing in ways that just about everybody can understand.
I told you the problem I was having, two other people jumped into the conversation and said yes that exact same problem has been happening to them only on LTC

If your opening explanation of the issue is "get a better connection" do you really expect anyone to take you seriously if it's followed by "omg you're ****ing retarded"
you refused to listen to me.

if there are users being able to connect to the server, for over a week without a single time out, that means that ti is not the server directly having the issues.

it ***COULD*** mean its YOUR connection having the issue.
it ***COULD*** be your ISP having an issue
it ***COULD*** be your country having an issue (3 of the 4 in the server having the issue was from Aus)
it ***COULD*** be an international link having the issue.

I will send you some comands to run in CMD via PM on this forum, and then reply back with the results from that, and I will try and diagnose your problem.
Quote from Krammeh :yup we do.but you dont have enough spare cash. :P

Not only i don't have enough spare cash - i am at minus. (mainly cause of the real car)
And if things don't get moving in LFS i am buying Minecraft :P
gotta love minecraft :P
Nice save
Quote :Aussie for 3 hops
Los Angeles for 3 hops
Sanjose for 1 hop
New York for 3 hops
London for 1 hop
Amsterdam for 3 hops
then into the datacentre LTC is hosted in atm

that will be the problem. I would speak to your ISP and mention your connection to Germany is dreadful mate.
Great to see you back Kram
Hopefully get on the server this weekend, won't be as good without the wheel but it broke so my gamepad will have to do...
Quote from DavidTiger :Great to see you back Kram
Hopefully get on the server this weekend, won't be as good without the wheel but it broke so my gamepad will have to do...

glad to BE back .

Hope to see you on there
I miss the old LTC...I dont like any of those new things in the server...
Quote from Myffe :I miss the old LTC...I dont like any of those new things in the server...

What is it that you dont like about it? there is everything that the old LTC had, but more features. you don't have to use the new features.

There are also some more amazing features coming soon

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG