The online racing simulator
wtf sdpfäjsadff
(34 posts, started )
This sucks, after new years celebration i can't take alcohol too. Last week I drank 6 beers, my stomach started to hurt and I fell off my bicycle.

This is why I started smoking pot
Quote from AstroBoy :But TVE he is the Charlie Sheen of drinking the man is a walking legend

sig'd

Also, for some reason I read KiRmelius' post as this:

Quote from KiRmelius :Last week I drank 6 beers, my stomach started to hurt and I fell off my unicycle.

Quote from Crashgate3 :sig'd

Also, for some reason I read KiRmelius' post as this:

unicycle

Well, that explains why I fell down so easily.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :22.51?

23:51...

I'm guessing some school's out party soemwhere. There was one next door here. Loads of 14-16 yo teens. Should have gone crashing.
Quote from hyntty :23:51...

I'm guessing some school's out party soemwhere. There was one next door here. Loads of 14-16 yo teens. Should have gone crashing.

Quote from AstroBoy :Sounds like me a few months ago had nfi how i got into my sisters car let alone when i called her to pick me up xD
Lets just say from that night on wards any form of alcohol makes me puke i cant even take a sip without wanting to hurl my guts.

But TVE he is the Charlie Sheen of drinking the man is a walking legend

You asshat! In the miltary I canot drink on the base, so no joy for me
But, meh this weekend I am having a free weekend, I will go home and go apeshit over Fernet Branca. I'll having months of alcohol to catch up with!

Hail thy hangover, the ugly beast next to me and having the feeling of doing something stupid but you canot remember what!
I vy for TVE to star in Hangover 3: Euro Trip
Oh how i (used to) love drunken nights, randomness, banter, and all out fun, but i guess it depends who's there, and 2 sets of exes, a new partner with one of the exes, someone i used to like and someone who i like now, it was never going to end fabulously was it, and as we all know eachothers past what with the exes being there and things, so although it was all ok early on, everyone met and seemingly got on well, then one goes home as they have work the next day, other one gets jealous of that one, eventho they have left, altho half the reason they left is coz they were jealous of the one who is still there (altho they have no reason to be jealous) so then the one thats still there goes on a drunken pull with some random person in some sort of attempt and revenge or whatever, an exes new partner calming down one ex, another ex calming down their own ex, and not many people talking to eachother the next day, splendid!

wtf sdpfäjsadff
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG