(36 posts, started )

Poll : which tire do you use?

Evostar
Michelin
blanks
Torro
custom
Cromo
Quote from Gunn :Many racers don't use any of the above. Perhaps add an option for "custom" tyre sidewalls?

cant change the poll choices

forgot about custom.. sorry guys

EDIT by Gunn: added custom option to pol
l
i use evostar merely because the big white logo stands out the best and looks mad when the wheels are in motion
for me it depends how long the race is
i use the cromo tyres for short sprint races, whereas i prefer the michelin tyres for longer races (usually more than 20 laps)
lol you do know that it makes no difference right now, that its just a texture
Torro, because on my skinpack that's Bridgestone and I have the bridgestone logo on my car skins. I put on all the suppliers of my karting on the skin as if they where sponsors as I think the cars look a lot better with race decalling.

Cromo_Plain is a disadvantage as far as i'm concerned, on the Fox with a logo on the tyre I can now tell very easily if i've locked up and (when i'm feeling like a pro and have had lots of caffeine) can let the brake out a bit and roll the tyre again to prevent flatspots. Which is neat I do it when i'm racing normally, but could never tell if the wheel was locked in LFS before the logos.
evostar or cromos
or michelins of the BF1
Quote from XCNuse :lol you do know that it makes no difference right now, that its just a texture

yes i do
:hihi:
Attached images
foot_on_trap.gif
On the openwheeler I use Michelin, on the others Evostar
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Till a few days, I always took Chromo (as they were my "main sponsor" )... When I joined a team (and had to get rid of my skins), I figured, it wouldn't make a difference now, and made myself a custom sidewall set from a couple of sidewalls here...
the devs should make sidewalls skinnabble so people could take other brands and still see the originals on another car.
I use Avons.

Which tire do you use most?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG