The online racing simulator
New time, 10.18

that almost 1200hp.. main problem for me is trotle control.... stupid mouse... But i keep on trying... and tyres off course
Attached files
Desktop.rar - 1.2 KB - 154 views
il do this tomorrow afternoon (ment to in week, but forgot)
Crap i made a 9.78 before the 2nd half, but i forgot to save the pre-set.... stupid me.....
Done it 9.27..
Attached images
9.27.JPG
record still to beat is 9.10 by Aphot
jesus christ!
ive never got less than 9.99
Did it 09.09
Attached images
LFSTweak.JPG
Attached files
Desktop.rar - 1.4 KB - 148 views
Quote from _rod_ :Did it 09.09

can you post the tweak file and replay?
I did, its on the desktop.rar i just forgot to rename it
Quote from KuKuRiGaRnIk :sorry for the off topic.. but.. how can I make tyres like that?
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7812/nice6xi.jpg

actually, thats not that off topic...

first get lfs s2 q

then download lfstweak (first post)

then u can change the tures
#36 - saft
im on a new laptop and i dont have lfs / tweak set up yet so cant double check my theory (hell, its been so long i cant remember if this lfstweak lets you set engine position)

but if you want a fast fwd, shift the motor way forward of the front axle, and below the level of the tires.

this reverses the weight transfer under acceleration and you get more weight on the front
Quote from saft :im on a new laptop and i dont have lfs / tweak set up yet so cant double check my theory (hell, its been so long i cant remember if this lfstweak lets you set engine position)

but if you want a fast fwd, shift the motor way forward of the front axle, and below the level of the tires.

this reverses the weight transfer under acceleration and you get more weight on the front

but then your tires will pop quicker
no more tries?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG