The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
I blame it on the reffer i mean 1. rest the penlty i mean if that was right then england would of won 2.goal keeper was not ready all goal keepers soould be ready i think there was some cheaters there some players went down on there own and go stright back up so they was not hurt agh there just cheaters same with itlay there cheaters too.
Faster what do you mean? I saw no cheaters... Was a fair game.. the goal kepper of protugal was very good, was a good match. As someone said, you couldnt even tell that england was one man short..
Quote from faster111 :I blame it on the reffer i mean 1. rest the penlty i mean if that was right then england would of won 2.goal keeper was not ready all goal keepers soould be ready i think there was some cheaters there some players went down on there own and go stright back up so they was not hurt agh there just cheaters same with itlay there cheaters too.

Before you start whingeing about "cheaters" maybe you should address the fact that your star player kicked a guy in the nuts!
Would you mind keeping Italy out of your defeats, faster? It's not our team's fault if you lost.
We were the sore losers in last World Cup, but now we've been substituted very well by lots of teams, I see.
Quote from Albieg :Would you mind keeping Italy out of your defeats, faster? It's not our team's fault if you lost.
We were the sore losers in last World Cup, but now we've been substituted very well by lots of teams, I see.

i know
Auf wiedersehen England, pet.
No final Germany-England.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
my vote is on germany after their previous games
Crap Brazil is awfull in this 1st half, i hope a better 2nd half
Hopefully Brazil wins. I don't like the french team and don't want to see them in the final.
Brazil go! Rescue the final!

Vain
Too late for that...stupid parrera!! He did nothing till 15 min from the end.... stupid stupid!............... The whole team was a disgrace... robinho and cicinho were the only ones doing something, the rest were juts sitting there!! Boy im pissed!!!!!!!
Woaaah! Its between europeans now. Zidane was great today, and Brazil fell in sleep in wrong time. And wasnt in their normal level in the whole match.
nice one ... 5 brasillians sleeping at the 16m line quietly watching henrys goal
They were doped.. someone putted muscle relaxrs on their water... thats the only logical explanation.... unbelivable
ZIZOUUUUU!!! J'adore zidane. What a great game by him, perfect finish of Henry. I honestly dont know, who'll win semis, cause Portugal will be back with Deco. I personally hope for a final France vs Germany (italy will loose against us, that's fact of this years championship, I just state that now ), I love France, i love that team, the players, and I know our team can beat them

Good game, FRANCE! byebye Brazil, I am really disapointed by the play they did. It was boring and they deserved to loose today with that play. It is right, that robinho and cicinho were the only ones doing at least something - besides the diver and hand-player ronaldo. What an ashaming game by the best scorer of all times in the worldcups... He should have checked Zidane, to see, how an "old" man can rock on the field!
I wouldn't have said better Vykos, except for the "our team can beat them" see you on the 9 th
Zidane played like never before. He was simply brilliant ! Brazil played also like never before, but in the wrong meaning of the phrase (i hope i wrote it correctly :-X )
Maybe because Brazil was unable to play nicely against France...
France were just GREAT today against Brazil, they were totally owning the match.

I hope it will be Germany - France too Vykos. I like Germany (I am a bit German :P).
deutschland ist weltmeister!
Sweet germany was always my pick for the world cup. Its looking good now. Suprised portugal beat england.
:thumbsdow Brazil
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow Ronaldo

:up: France
:up: :up: Zidane

Nothing more to say except the result for final Germany vs. France: 2-1.

And that you can clearly see, where the best football is played: only european teams are left.
#222 - AJS
Congrats France now beat Portugal
After watching all the quarter of finals im really thinking that we are able to arrive at finals. Didn't thought it at the start of the Cup.

Imho final will be Italy - France (last one was Euro 2000, damn lucky Treseguet )
Germany slept against Argentina and imho Portugal is not at the level of that France. Italy seems to have found a good teamplay, and Buffon is able to do miracles xD .
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :and imho Portugal is not at the level of that France.

maybe not, but i believe
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :...Germany slept against Argentina ...

Yeah, sure, weve beaten Argentina sleeping.

Lets hope, the Italian coach and players think the same.

But seriously, it will be SOO important, who makes the first goal in that game (ok, thats always important, but in this game even more). If Italy scores the first goal, they will put 2 big walls in their half and it will be very hard for Germany to make a goal.
If Germany scores the 1st goal (which they will do ), Italy has to make the game, which they cant; they only can play defensively IMO. And Germany can make counter goals. (Maybe Odonkor gets his well deserved goal, if he plays)

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG