The online racing simulator
This forum requires 60 seconds between posts
(25 posts, closed, started )
Im sorry that I start a thread which is related having a question, than bug report, but I just want to know. (And Im not sure where this should be put, maybe in Technical Assistance, but I do not need help either so, please remove this to somewhere else if im doing this on wrong section, thank you <3)

So, why this (LFS Forum) forum requires 60 seconds between posts? I could not get any idea why it needs so if someone friendly fellow can explain it to me.

I just recently wanted to reply my opinions on quickly somewhere and there and I just noticed this. I have noticed it before but now want to ask it. lol
#2 - amp88
To cut down on the amount of time it takes to clean up a spam bot. It's not a bug; it's a feature of lots of different forum software.
Yep. It's standard for vBulletin for exactly that reason although it can be annoying if you have several replies ready in different tabs/threads.

How about making longer replies that take more than 60 seconds to type?
Quote from amp88 :To cut down on the amount of time it takes to clean up a spam bot. It's not a bug; it's a feature of lots of different forum software.

ok, thanks

btw, where I did say it is a bug???
Let the keyboard relax for some time, go out and enjoy the summer, then you won't get this so called 'bug'
Quote from Squelch :Yep. It's standard for vBulletin for exactly that reason although it can be annoying if you have several replies ready in different tabs/threads.

Yeah please drop this down to 30 seconds.

I don't think I've ever seen a spam bot on this forum anyway..
:bannana_p
Doubt it. Probably AMB or Tomba. Or 91mason.
#11 - pipa
Gives you a bit of time to read the thread you want to reply to.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah please drop this down to 30 seconds.

I don't think I've ever seen a spam bot on this forum anyway..

i have, on many occasions.
Spam bot is different from idiots who have been banned who have nothing better to do than create different accounts and go TRIFORCE TROLOO
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Spam bot is different from idiots who have been banned who have nothing better to do than create different accounts and go TRIFORCE TROLOO

i know. i've been a forum moderator before.
Quote from Squelch :Maybe because you posted in the Bugs - Websites forum?

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Im sorry that I start a thread which is related having a question, than bug report, but I just want to know. (And Im not sure where this should be put, maybe in Technical Assistance, but I do not need help either so, please remove this to somewhere else if im doing this on wrong section, thank you <3)

I think something is wrong with my english

/lock
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I think something is wrong with my english

Nope, my reply is probably lost in translation, and should have had a at the end to show playful sarcasm.

Quote :
/lock

I agree.
All of them are massive cocks
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Did you know that 100% of men that say they have large cocks are actually packing a 2" mini?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Did you know that 100% of men that say they have large cocks are actually packing a 2" mini?

Speak for yourself.
Quote from Franky.S :Speak for yourself.

Don't you ever get tired of always being a massive twat?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't you ever get tired of always being a massive twat?

No, sleeping tends to cure that.
This thread is closed

(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG