The online racing simulator

Poll : LFSCART or UEFA

Closed since :
LFSCART GTFO! UEFA > LFSCART this time! (Extreme footy fan)
I'll do LFSCART on 28 May and DVR the final (LFSCART nutter)
I don't give a feck, either or works for me (Apathy)
LFSCART vs Champions League Final
Okay, last-minute ask but here we go:

Vote (rapidly ofc, about 16 hours window before I decide) whether you'd like to do LFSCART this week AND somehow watch the CL final at the same time or on memorex, OR would like to watch the CL final live and/or memorex and then do LFSCART the following Saturday.

Vote now or forever hold your peace, LFSCART and footy fans.
*This is no promise I'll actually postpone/postbone the race, but if it does get pushed back, it'd simply be one week delay.
i cant make the race anyways so would rather have it moved
Don't really give a shit about football but I'd rather not race tomorrow.
I dont like football, so race on!
Memorial Day weekend (mom's bday too), so I'm out.
I couldn't make it next weekend. Planned my life around this calendar, hardly fair to move it...
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
#8 - CSF
Well I did warn you about this 5 or 6 weeks ago. :rolleyes:
I suppose if you've scheduled a calendar, you shouldn't move the race a day before it.. You've known that there is the match so everybody knew it already.

I couldn't care less about football, so nope from me.
Quote from Rocket47 : You've known that there is the match so everybody knew it already.

I actually didn't know about the date and time of the CL final until *after* the schedule was finalized
Just race it, those who missed it, so what, their fault.
If they want to race, and watch football, just watch it on re-run.
I'd rather the race be next weekend.
I can't race if it's moved to next week
Either way I am ballsed up. Wheel without FFB + party this week, might be knackered from work next week.

Next week for me personally as I do have chance of making it. Decision obviously up to you Mr Deko ;D
Quote from Rocket47 :I suppose if you've scheduled a calendar, you shouldn't move the race a day before it.. You've known that there is the match so everybody knew it already.

Exactly. Fair enough if the admins didn't spot that, can happen, considering the fact that they have many other problems to deal with while finalising the calendar. But what about the 15+ voters willing to postpone it? Clearly they could've raised the issue at some point if that clash was a genuine problem for them?

Their fault for either having no brains or not being arsed to take a few seconds of their time and make a thread about it.
Quote from dekojester :I actually didn't know about the date and time of the CL final until *after* the schedule was finalized

Yep, but I meant that the schedule of the final match was probably announced earlier than just rite now, so you must've known about the clash earlier. Perhaps it would've been ok if this was asked couple weeks ago, but not now I think..
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Clearly they could've raised the issue at some point if that clash was a genuine problem for them?

Or maybe everybody just thought it wouldn't have any effect to suggest smth like this?

/ontopic: I'd rather have the race moved to next weekend cos then I could possibly have time to race, this weekend is a no-go for me.
Quote from Rocket47 :Yep, but I meant that the schedule of the final match was probably announced earlier than just rite now, so you must've known about the clash earlier.

Unless he doesn't care about European soccer leagues. :P
The race date will NOT be moved - all administrative vital positions are filled and the race will be run on schedule. PMs will be sent out shortly.

Had the concern of the schedule conflict been made more pressing earlier, such as something more urgent-sounding than "attendance might be low for blackwood round" then this issue would have been brought up sooner, but in this case:

THE DATE FOR LFSCART ROUND 2 REMAINS THE SAME
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG