The online racing simulator
G25 with only 200°?!
(6 posts, started )
G25 with only 200°?!
hi! i wanna my g25 to steer 900°, but logitech Profiler wont work. It says that it doesnt found any controllers, whats wrong? and i have been trying to do it from control panel but it doesnt work too. ;( HEELP ME
Check all your cables because it should, at least, be recognised in the Control Panel / Game Controller window.
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Check all your cables because it should, at least, be recognised in the Control Panel / Game Controller window.

i see it in control panel->game controls( or whateever it is) i see it there. its working on lfs but only 270°. i wanna 900. is there any other programs then logitech or wingman?
Uninstall the profiler, reboot your computer and install it again. You must have it installed properly to change the degrees.
So, in the Game Controller window, select the G25 and click Properties, then, click Settings(bottom right) and there you can change the rotation.

Quote from Whiskey :Uninstall the profiler, reboot your computer and install it again. You must have it installed properly to change the degrees.

Well, this would be the first thing to do if nothing is working...

G25 with only 200°?!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG