The online racing simulator
S2 insim Wanted !
hi just wanted to know if any body would give me any links for a s2 insim becuase the 1 i have got at the moment will not show up on any other tracks accept blackwood and i dont know why i thought it was something to do with the insim like change something in the notepad for the insim like the track but i carnt get into it

many Thanks Matt
Well firstly no matter what insim you have, you will need to configure it for each track, this will involve setting up the X and Y locations of each feature. Without some programming experience you will find this near impossible. Making changes in notepad will achieve nothing... until you compile the solution. Firstly get yourself a compiler, visual studio or sharpdevelop. Once you have a compiler, open the solution and edit it, you will find this much easier and faster than using notpad and command prompt.

Nobody will give you a complete and ready insim, they simply do not exsist and take a lot of work. Partial works in progress exsist, but with recient updates to lfs, some of them will not be 100% compatable.

Another thing is, the forum has a search feature, its better to use this yourself than ask others to find you the links....
Quote from Matthewrobinson :loads of garbage

many Thanks Matt

No one can possibly deduce what you are after from that message... You should at least tell
1) What you want to do with this insim program
2) What you have currently and where you got it
3) Do you want help in doing it or do you want someone to do it for you
3b) if you just need help doing whatever it was you wanted, specify which programming language (and platform).

Quote from Psysim :Well firstly no matter what insim you have, you will need to configure it for each track, this will involve setting up the X and Y locations of each feature. Without some programming experience you will find this near impossible. Making changes in notepad will achieve nothing... until you compile the solution. Firstly get yourself a compiler, visual studio or sharpdevelop. Once you have a compiler, open the solution and edit it, you will find this much easier and faster than using notpad and command prompt.

Nobody will give you a complete and ready insim, they simply do not exsist and take a lot of work. Partial works in progress exsist, but with recient updates to lfs, some of them will not be 100% compatable.

Another thing is, the forum has a search feature, its better to use this yourself than ask others to find you the links....

Not sure if trolling
Sorry, did my post seem inconstructive? I see no trolling.... It was just good practical advice, you think thats trolling? you have missed a hell of a lot on lfs forums!
Good idea, I always forget about lapper, its a much better place to start if your experiences are limited.
-
(speedboy86) DELETED by Bob Smith : unnecessary bump
-
(ville1806) DELETED by Bob Smith : unnecessary bump

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG