The online racing simulator
LFS Lapper.
(9 posts, started )
LFS Lapper.
Hello guys i know setting up a lfs lapper sounds easy for some people, but i do not have a clue even with the 'readme' file so im asking any kind person to be able to do this for me as i run two drift servers, but i would like a drift point system to be running on JDM Drift server one. so im trusting somone to be able to go into my Admin CP on gaming sloutions and sort out a LFS lapper for us, it would be awesome if anyone is willing to help us, thanks a bunch guys!

Kind Regards
JDM°Pearce™
you're willing to let a complete stranger have full access to your servers? brave man.
Quote from bunder9999 :you're willing to let a complete stranger have full access to your servers? brave man.

Haha no only a person who is well known for doing this type of thing
Assuming you're running one of the later versions of LFSLapper (v6+), then look in your
\bin\default\includes
folder for a file called
addonsused.lpr
In there is a line that has
#include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Remove # sign from beginning of line, save your file, and restart lapper.

If you are going to be drifting, make sure (in your LFSLapper.lpr file) that the
$DefaultTopCar =
has the type of car you will be drifting with, otherwise things won't work so well.

For instance, you may want your's to read something like
$DefaultTopCar = "RB4+RAC+LX4+LX6+XRT+FZ5+FXO";

Good luck.

Any further lapper queries, then please post in the lapper section HERE

PS I'm willing to try fix it via CP Panel - I've changed ViKTOOR-LFS's server details online in past (we're both on 500servers hosting) so you could ask him if I'm trustworthy - but no guarantees I could fix it or won't muck anything up.
Quote from sinanju :Assuming you're running one of the later versions of LFSLapper (v6+), then look in your
\bin\default\includes
folder for a file called
addonsused.lpr
In there is a line that has
#include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Remove # sign from beginning of line, save your file, and restart lapper.

If you are going to be drifting, make sure (in your LFSLapper.lpr file) that the
$DefaultTopCar =
has the type of car you will be drifting with, otherwise things won't work so well.

For instance, you may want your's to read something like
$DefaultTopCar = "RB4+RAC+LX4+LX6+XRT+FZ5+FXO";

Good luck.

Any further lapper queries, then please post in the lapper section HERE

PS I'm willing to try fix it via CP Panel - I've changed ViKTOOR-LFS's server details online in past (we're both on 500servers hosting) so you could ask him if I'm trustworthy - but no guarantees I could fix it or won't muck anything up.

Wow are you sure sinanju? im willing to send you the password to my admin CP at gaming soultions if you have the time to sort it mate? that would be great if you could help us
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Wow are you sure sinanju? im willing to send you the password to my admin CP at gaming soultions if you have the time to sort it mate? that would be great if you could help us

Set up a temp password for your server, and pm me that, along with username and link to login screen, and I'll have a look.

It might be possible for you to have the option to zip the whole of the lapper folder to save as a backup, so if you can, do that as well. It shouldn't zip the working directory so you have only a zip file, but instead copy the whole of the directory and save the copy in a zip file. Or/and ftp it to a backup directory on your pc.
Quote from sinanju :Set up a temp password for your server, and pm me that, along with username and link to login screen, and I'll have a look.

It might be possible for you to have the option to zip the whole of the lapper folder to save as a backup, so if you can, do that as well. It shouldn't zip the working directory so you have only a zip file, but instead copy the whole of the directory and save the copy in a zip file. Or/and ftp it to a backup directory on your pc.

Thank you sinanju your PM is awaiting in your inbox
Image as alluded to in the pm I sent you.
Attached images
Lapper Game Server.jpg
Quote from sinanju :Image as alluded to in the pm I sent you.

Hmmm it dosnt look like gaming sloutions will let me do that :/ looks like i will rent off 500servers when this one runs out, maybe then are you able to help me? thanks for your help allready though sinanju

LFS Lapper.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG