The online racing simulator
Quote from Krayy :That should fix it.

It does.

Thanks.

I've got 3 versions of lapper 6.011 on my computer, and trialling things on each one, including your CIF modules, and i'm getting myself lost remembering what i'm doing on what, which is why I thought it might have been something i'd changed.
Quote from sinanju :It does.

Thanks.

I've got 3 versions of lapper 6.011 on my computer, and trialling things on each one, including your CIF modules, and i'm getting myself lost remembering what i'm doing on what, which is why I thought it might have been something i'd changed.

The next update to CIF will require a new LFSLapper.exe file, so it may be a couple of weeks away while I get the new code to Gai for upload. I'll let you know when it's ready.
rules module
Again, using/plagiarising almost all of one of Krayy's existing modules, made this Rules module, where you can post your server rules.

You need to add the info_rules.lpr file into your CIF directory.

Then you need to add the line

include ("./cif/info_rules.lpr"); # Server Rules

into your addonused.lpr file.

You will of course need to put in your own rules.

Module can be accessed by typing !rules
Attached images
CIF rules.png
Attached files
CIF_rules.zip - 1.3 KB - 195 views
news module
Again, using/plagiarising almost all of one of Krayy's existing modules, made this News module, where you can post your server news.

You need to add the info_news.lpr file into your CIF directory.

include ("./cif/info_news.lpr"); # Server News

You will of course need to put in your own news.

Module can be accessed by typing !news

Attached images
CIF news.png
Attached files
CIF_news.zip - 1.1 KB - 200 views
You know that it's not plagiarism if I've put it in the public domain, right?

But keep going, we'll build it up bit by bit.
newbie module
Again, using one of Krayy's existing modules, made this Newbie module, where you can post some tips for the inexperienced new guys.

You need to add the info_newbie.lpr file into your CIF directory.

include ("./cif/info_newbie.lpr"); # Help specifically for newbies

You can use what text I've got or make up your own to suit.

Module can be accessed by typing !newb or !noob
Attached images
CIF_Newbie.png
Attached files
CIF_newbie.zip - 1.6 KB - 200 views
Having problem with the !who module.

Mainly, when you press the 'Info' button, it only displays first couple of lines of info.

It also comes up with a msg, e.g. Id is CIFInfoWho_15_info. Sometimes it's a different number.

The who module is taken from your cif_2011-02-02.zip file.

EDIT

Checked log file, and it shows

2/19/2011 11:46:23 AM -> Syntax error in cfg file "./cif/info_who.lpr" at line #92
Function not defined...GetMemberType
Function 'dowhomemberinfo' script aborted

EDIT 2

The problem seems to be that although I'm in the 'superuser' and 'admin' files, I'm not classed as any type of administrator when it comes to using the Membership module. This is probably because I've changed the Who module as I didn't want to use the welcome text there.
Attached images
CIF_who.png
Quote from sinanju :Having problem with the !who module.

I've rewritten the module to incorporate your user stats...
Attached files
info_who.lpr.txt - 5.4 KB - 217 views
Just realised yesterday evening that the 2 different versions I have of your who.lpr are both called version 1.0.1

Everytime I install new fresh version of lapper on my pc to work on things, I include your CIF modules, and looking thru my old installs, all but 1 are using the older version!

If you do any new modules or updates, can you zip them all together along with current utils.lpr file, so that I know that I'm current?

Ta.
Quote from sinanju :Just realised yesterday evening that the 2 different versions I have of your who.lpr are both called version 1.0.1

Everytime I install new fresh version of lapper on my pc to work on things, I include your CIF modules, and looking thru my old installs, all but 1 are using the older version!

If you do any new modules or updates, can you zip them all together along with current utils.lpr file, so that I know that I'm current?

Ta.

I'll reversion and submit new ones soon

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG