The online racing simulator
Rain
(35 posts, started )
Rain
Self explanatory.

Traction impact, hydroplanning, lower visibility, rooster tails, etc.
#2 - joen
suggested 1.000.000 times already.
Quote from joen :suggested 1.000.000 times already.

Numbers can't have decimal points. Also, 1.000000 is equal to 1.

Maybe it was suggested 1,000,000 times before

(lol)
Really don't wanna be mean... Did you figure that out all by yourself? Do you really think in all this time, nobody has ever suggested this? Read the sticky on top of improvement suggestions first!!
#5 - ORION
Well in many countries such as Germany and the Netherlands, the "," and "." are simply switched
Who cares anyway :P
#6 - joen
Quote from duke_toaster :Numbers can't have decimal points. Also, 1.000000 is equal to 1.

(lol)

What ORION said
Here in Belgium you should write: 1 000 000, if I recall correctly, it might even that you don't even are allowed to use those spaces, but at school we use this, so I think it's okay. No "." or "," a "," means comma, so after that the tenths are coming
#8 - ORION
F4240
#9 - X-Ter
In Sweden, 1.000.000 = one milion and 1,000000 = 1.
It just depends on what country you're from
Rain would be good, but as said above, it's been suggested a lot of times before.
in america its either 1,000,000 or 1000000(if your lazy). This has been talked over one million times before.
#11 - joen
I just looked it up and rain has actually been suggested 1.000.004 times before
let's all agree typing "one million" would make things clear for everybody

edit: rappa beat me to it
Quote from Spinjack :Self explanatory.

Traction impact, hydroplanning, lower visibility, rooster tails, etc.

omg i cant believe nobody thought of that untill now? can you think of anything else that the thousands of other lfs players havent already?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Really don't wanna be mean... Did you figure that out all by yourself? Do you really think in all this time, nobody has ever suggested this? Read the sticky on top of improvement suggestions first!!

Thought of it. Noticed it wasn't in the game. Posted about it. Moved on.

Now you have 1,000,001 votes for rain.
Quote from Gabkicks :omg i cant believe nobody thought of that untill now? can you think of anything else that the thousands of other lfs players havent already?

See above.
Just love the hospitality lol
If we are lucky we will see it in S3.
Rain needs wipers...
A toilet too
errr... ok.
but why?
Quote from duke_toaster :Numbers can't have decimal points. Also, 1.000000 is equal to 1.

(lol)

Come on Duke, there's no need to be quite this English.
Quote from ORION :Well in many countries such as Germany and the Netherlands, the "," and "." are simply switched
Who cares anyway :P

Not even just countries. In most parts of Canada, we use "," to seperate our thousands. In Quebec, they use ".". A carryover from France I suspect.

I always wondered how those countries that had it backwards (I mean, the other way around...) handled co-ordinates. (Ie. (2.567.847,373) Because, if you guys use commas instead of decimal places, how would you know what the two values are? Do you use a period to split the two different numbers? Or in such cases do you just not seperate your thousands with a comma at all?

Also note, that 1 000 000 is now recodnized worlwide to avoid the confusion. I don't know if that is how it is taught everywhere, but that is the way engineers have begun to do things to avoid the confusion when values are passed from country to country. (At least, that's how I think it came about, anyways )
..thats because quebec is strange in just about every way and pretty much makes up the canadian stereotype lol
#23 - Gunn
, . , . , , . ,, .
. , ,, , ,. , .,
, . , ,, . ., , ,,
., ,, ,., ., ,,. ,
. ,, .., ..,, .,.,

^rain (multilingual).
#24 - Vain
I demand ASCII-LFS!

Vain
Quote from XCNuse :..thats because quebec is strange in just about every way and pretty much makes up the canadian stereotype lol

... Yea actually. (Why does everyone think all Canadians can speak french?)

Rain
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG