The online racing simulator
the servers always connection error
hi in all servers i tried to join after some time (10 seconds up and down)my character says CPW (what that means)i mean dragon66:CPW(with red colour)and then it says server connectio error(i think) why this happens
Have you downloaded Z34?
yes but somewhere in a post i saw keep a buck up of your lfs.exe to change back to z28 and i did it. i don't know what the problem is.Propably i have to uninstal lfs and then install again is that true? I just got my s2 license and i haven't raced yet
Are you using tweak or any other mods? (I don't mean graphics packs or anything like that...)

If you're getting CPW bans, don't try and join several servers for a bit. You might get an automatic global ban if you get banned a lot in a short time. Hang on till you correct the issue.

IIRC, if you're using tweak to connect to the tweaked servers and then try to connect to a non-tweaked server (normal server) you would get a CPW ban. So simply close all LFS related programs, restart the PC, relaunch LFS.exe and try joining a non-tweaked server and see if you can connect without getting a CPW ban.
Quote from Silverracer :Are you using tweak or any other mods? (I don't mean graphics packs or anything like that...)

If you're getting CPW bans, don't try and join several servers for a bit. You might get an automatic global ban if you get banned a lot in a short time. Hang on till you correct the issue.

IIRC, if you're using tweak to connect to the tweaked servers and then try to connect to a non-tweaked server (normal server) you would get a CPW ban. So simply close all LFS related programs, restart the PC, relaunch LFS.exe and try joining a non-tweaked server and see if you can connect without getting a CPW ban.

I don't use and tweaks cause i like the game the way it is If i get global banned that is like permament banned? or i can make something like ban appeal and play again the game?
I believe its an automatic 30 day ban (you won't be able to connect via the master host for 30 days) - I'm not exactly sure, but I think it was something like this.

You probably could get the ban lifted if you explain you case; but rather than that try not to get banned.

When you have 5 (or less than 5) bans left before the global ban you will get an in-game message. If you start to get any, don't connect to any servers until you're sure that you have completely sorted out your issue...

E: Well, if its not too much of a bother simply backup your skins, replays, auto cross files etc and do a fresh install after downloading via lfs.net. Hopefully you'll have an unlock left to unlock LFS S2.
i re installed the game and i raced :laola: how can i get unbanned from the servers?
I think the CPW bans only last for 12 hours; you'll be able to rejoin after 12 hours.
Quote from Silverracer :I think the CPW bans only last for 12 hours; you'll be able to rejoin after 12 hours.

we heeee ty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG