The online racing simulator
Races for S1-er?
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Jasma
Races for S1-er?
Are there any races on for people only with S1 license?
Hello, do you mean special events like leagues or simply pick up racing servers where you just join in and race?

I don't know if there are any S1-only leagues, but if you're looking for public severs to race on cargame.nl S1 is generally good (multi-class sever).

Edit: Ah, I see that you've been racing there for a while. Am afraid that's the only S1 server that I know of...
There are no more "S1" servers - you can access any server that presents S1 contents (track, cars) combination.
There used to be a guaranteed S1 content only server, active, with the CTRA area - extinct.
Problem with S1 is tracks quantity - even a server running road cars (S1) like to venture on Westhill / Aston, therefore excluding S1 users
I suggest you get S2, S1 IMO is not worth it - not in term of contents, but in terms of online racing accessibility.
#4 - Jasma
Thank you for the replies.

The Lx cars and South city are the ones that i ever wanted, so in terms of contents, i've got what i want already...
i was just wandering whether there are leagues, besides racing on cargame.nl S1. It's a great server, but i was hoping for a bit more.
I suppose this is it with the declining population of the game...
I'm still waiting for S3 to see whether i'd upgrade or not. It's been long enough tho?
There are a fair few s1 hosts, the trouble is they are mostly empty (see pic of lfsworld - racers/hosts online.) and a lot of people filter out empty servers. If you join an empty one that is running your preferred combo you may get some others come and join you.

If you are waiting for S3 then why not buy S2 now as you will have to buy it to get S3, if you are looking into league racing then as you have probably noticed its nearly all s2 leagues. Plus they are a few more populated public servers.
Attached images
s1hosts.jpg
#6 - Jasma
I'm a LX-man you see lol, i don't feel much for the GTRs, plus i've got "F1 2010" for Formula racing anyway.
what i'm looking forward to in S3 is the upgraded tyre physics, so i'm still waiting to see if it is ever gonna come out.
If they can pull it off, i'd buy S2 just to get S3.
If you're waiting just for tyre physics,you don't have to care about other S's (S2 or S3),because physics for everyone will be the same,S2 and S3 are just content levels. BUT - track locations like Kyoto and Aston are pretty much worth to care about even if you like LX's only!
OW sim in LFS is probably not the best. But F1 2010...
#9 - Jasma
IMO, the best simulation for formula cars is definitely "Ferrari Virtual Academy", but sadly it only offers time trialling.
"F1 2010" is not bad at all in terms of physics when played with wheels, plus it got all the other elements absolutely spot on, which made the game experience feels like a proper Race weekend if u're an F1 fan.

Hmm~guess it's time to up for S2 then
You're gonna enjoy LX4/LX6 on Aston North and TBOs on Kyoto race tracks are awesome as well. Have fun!

Races for S1-er?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG