The online racing simulator
Vegetarians be hatin
(45 posts, started )
#26 - JJ72
Hypocrites!!! Breads ARE Vege!
Back bacon is best bacon

It's him attempting to still appear young.
I first saw their macaroni episode and thought to myself (at the beginning of the video) I should try it. as every minute went on, I though to myself, glad I don't have any macaroni in the house.
Quote from mrodgers :I can't believe you are an adult and just used the term "epic".....:doh:

Epic is still a word that has a meaning, and everything about that video was epic. Did you see that the kitchen cabinets were studded black leather? Come on!
This stuff is disgusting...

No wonder you americans are so fat...

*puts on flamesuit*
Quote from jibber :No wonder you americans are so fat...

theyre actually canadians
which kinda explains the clogged arteries that would normally supply dustins brain with blood
See, you guys instantly jump on the bandwagon that it is Americans, when really its those freakin Canadians.

Blame Canada!
Quote from Shotglass :theyre actually canadians
which kinda explains the clogged arteries that would normally supply dustins brain with blood

Actually I've legally been declared "dead" as of 3 years ago due to my heart being stopped. I've just kinda zombie'd the past 3 years of posts.

I also seem to have a hankering for some brains to munch on.
Quote from PMD9409 :See, you guys instantly jump on the bandwagon that it is Americans, when really its those freakin Canadians.

well its not like canadians arent americans
although theyre also french which makes matter worse
and they have weird traditions for royal weddings

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Actually I've legally been declared "dead" as of 3 years ago due to my heart being stopped. I've just kinda zombie'd the past 3 years of posts.

i think the issue isnt that your heart has stopped but rather that apple fanboys dont have a heart
Better than being a Nazi. That moustache is so passé.
thats why i wear an inverted hitler moustache
Quote from Shotglass :thats why i wear an inverted hitler moustache

So you basicly got one down there? trololo
I imagined a soul patch, but whatever floats your boat
no i have a moustache with a ~1cm wide strip of bald skin in the middle
Quote from Shotglass :no i have a moustache with a ~1cm wide strip of bald skin in the middle

Ah, the fell-asleep-smoking look. I've sported that one in the past.

Vegetarians be hatin
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG