The online racing simulator
Where can I find some "car parts"
Hi,

where can I find some specific car parts, like in example, the opening for re-fueling on a GTR car, like this:
http://www.shrani.si/f/21/of/3U6WwKPr/fuel.jpg
It's from a Panoz Esperante GT2, I've tried putting this on, with cutting, stretching, rotating etc, but it just doesn't look good. Does anyone have a "database" of such stuff that we can put on our cars?
#2 - Bean0
Yes I know about that.. But it's in PSD. I don't have PhotoShop and ImageMagic failed to export all layers as it should so I couldn't get off the filler or anything else for that matter. Most of the layers we're just black or rainbowy.

If daloonie doesn't mind and if anyone would be so great to save these layers separately for me, it'd be great(not all, just the filler and some body parts).
The newest GIMP can handle .psd files.
Oh does it now? Seems that I don't have the newest installed then.
Yep it does, I make all my skins with it.
I suspect you'd be interested in a png then of some of the parts I've made? Fuel filler caps, vents and rivets etc.?
Yeah, I managed to open your kit with GIMP.
But there are some black spots all over the side of the car. You have added a mask layer, but it doesn't mask anything now. I think it's black-full-opacity, I've tried inverting but the lines still don't make sense to me then.
The layer name is "Lines", but instead of lines I get black patches all over the car.

And if I ever make a skin that I will release I'll make sure to include your credits in it for your masterpiece. It really is wonderful. But mostly I just like playing around GIMP when I'm bored and make skins, just for fun, not even I use them.
"Lines" are shapes with layer effects on them to make the lines around the body enhancing seams like doors, bumpers etc.
#11 - e6o1
try this

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG