The online racing simulator
Most requested new car type
(79 posts, started )

Poll : Which three cars would you most like to see in LFS

Le Mans Prototype / GT1 car
Mid-Engine V10/V12 Supercar (Zonda, Ferrari)
1960's Muscle Car (Mustang, Camaro, Charger)
V8/I6 RWD Coupe (Corvette, BMW M3)
AWD Turbo-4 hatchback (WRC car)
V8 RWD Sedan/Saloon (NASCAR, V8 Supercar)
1960's F1 car (pre-downforce ala Grand Prix Legends)
Shifter Kart
RWD V8 Roadster (Cobra, LX8)
Formula Ford
4WD Stadium Truck
Sprint Car / Circle track car
There have been several threads about what cars we'd like to see in S2/S3. Unfortunately, many of the suggestions have been for real world cars that we'll never see. And a few different types of car seem to be very popular requests. I thought it would be nice to see, given "fantasy" cars of each class, which would be the most popular. So, I've decided to make a poll. Please vote for the THREE cars you would most like to see in LFS. The poll choices should be representative of most of the requested cars.

Note: We'll probably never see a Corvette or Zonda in LFS. Those names are there to show the TYPE of car represented by that poll option.
#2 - Jakg
Supercar - Not an Enzo, more like a mix between a McLaren F1 and a Koenigsegg with the "LFS touch"
Hot Hatch - The XFG needs a beefy bigger brother, something with between 160-200 hp
TBO Saloon - Four Doors, a boot, rwd and ~260 hp (to make up for it weighing more), like an XRT, but handles worse, but has the edge on speed
oh, a le mans proto. Just think about skinning one.
#4 - Jakg
odd, when i posted the poll wasnt there!
1960's Muscle Car (Mustang, Camaro, Charger) out of them i would like to see a charger id love to see them in lfs hope the devs are makeing notices of this form ect.
Quote from Jakg :odd, when i posted the poll wasnt there!

That's because you can't post a poll until after making the original post. Hence why i had "poll in the works..." at the bottom of my post.
NASCAR, Formula Ford and LMP

A V8 Supercar type car could also be used on the oval. The Formula Ford I would drive a LOT, as it is a good fun car. Also, crashes in FFords (at least in TRD3) are more common due to the wheels sticking out, making racing more fun.

An LMP2 would be more fun than an LMP1. The plan was for LMP2s to compete with LMP1s, but they should : except that the LMP2s break down.
dam, i only hit one of three. oh, well. My other choices othe than the LMP are the V8 RWD Sedan/Saloon ,the V8/I6 RWD Coupe, and a WRC car.
I voted for the nascar type car, and the mid engined sports car. Because the mid engined car... well, I dunno, we could use a new one, I don't have any connection to the ones we already have, except GTR version...

The nascar, because I want a four door car, not for nascar, but I do like the idea of a saloon.
#10 - joen
LMP, kart, Formula Ford if it were up to me
Supercar, Classic GP car, Karts (shifter or otherwise), Formula Ford

Sorry, but I had to vote for 4
You forgot

80's F1 Turbo cars
and
Indy cars for oval
Oops, I did 4 too!

FFord,LM Prototype, Classic GP and Karts
Le Mans all the way baby, turns galore
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
What a pity, I still seem to be the only one who wants the LX8
muscle cars
A LFS version of a Zonda F would be awesome.
Some different Le Mans cars would be cool, like obscenely powerful ones (think 1500 bhp Porsche 917/30 running full boost ), some regular ones, and of course a diesel powered car, ala Audi R10
And we really need some proper rally cars.
LMP, Supercar, and a small open wheeler (like.. formula ford small)

... thats a hard list to choose from though lol, i think we all want those select cars
WRC style sedan with a nice rally stage. and everyone loves karts.
Quote from southamptonfc :You forgot

80's F1 Turbo cars
and
Indy cars for oval

There are about a million cars that could be on the poll, but if you look through all of the past threads about requested cars, these are the big ones that have been asked for over and over again. In a perfect world we'd have every car imaginable, but since we already have a modern F1 car and the formula V8, most people apparently don't think that turbo F1 cars and indy spec cars are all that important in the grand scheme of things.
A Supercar with lots of power. Something like Koenigsegg, McLaren (SLR and F1), Ferrari, Aston Martin (DB9, one of the most beautiful cars ever created), Zonda.

With updated engine sounds. Like the Zonda which is crazy! Or an Aston Martin that you can hear from miles away (sorta). Or an SLR.
W R C ! ! !
People keep thinking about the posters they have in they room...its not about a certain car, its about a car class. Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lambos sure are cool, but all of them are supercars...just like the FZ5. I'd say we already got one.

On the other hand, theres nothing any close to a 80s Group C car or Le Mans prototype, which IMHO would add a lot to LFS.
Quote from BurnOut69 :People keep thinking about the posters they have in they room...its not about a certain car, its about a car class. Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lambos sure are cool, but all of them are supercars...just like the FZ5. I'd say we already got one.

I'm curious how a fully race prepped, rear engine, flat 6 equipped car with front and rear wings is "just like" a mid engine V12 street legal car?

If what you're saying were true, we wouldn't need the FZ50 because the GTR version is "just like" it.
yea, the FZ250 looks just like a f550, so if it had more power we'd have a super car.

(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG