The online racing simulator
A moment of your time, a small request
(30 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Read those quotes again, over and over if necessary, until you notice the difference between what I said and what you said.

What you said was pretty clear, "I cared for her when she had cancer, so I will make fun of cancer if I want to".

My reply to that was also pretty clear I thought. Sorry if you're finding it difficult to understand.
Quote from DevilDare :What you said was pretty clear, "I cared for her when she had cancer, so I will make fun of cancer if I want to".

My reply to that was also pretty clear I thought. Sorry if you're finding it difficult to understand.

He said "make fun of cancer" not "make fun of people with cancer".
Glad somebody here can read.

Just had a friend visit me this morning to tell me she's been diagnosed with a tumour.
Quote from JPeace :In fact, most people I know who try to raise money for such charities as cancer research are not people who have cancer themselves, but people who have lost loved ones to the disease - I can't believe you wrote that here, its incredibly selfish look on this. Have some heart.

i personally find it somewhat selfish or at least massively short sighted to care for a cause only after it has directly affected your life
Quote from thisnameistaken :Glad somebody here can read.

Just had a friend visit me this morning to tell me she's been diagnosed with a tumour.

Guess she's running out of luck. Aslong as she has a supportive person like you with her she'll make it through.

All the best.

A moment of your time, a small request
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG