The online racing simulator
:eek: OMG! And my parents told me when I was 6 that he didn't exist...
Santa is alive, Santa is alive, Santa is alive...
PS3 systems hacked....Osama found? Noob!
While we await the US's latest photoshop efforts the internet has already cracked the video feed so here's what Obama et al were watching of Osama's last moments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJppXO6h6-Q

Bin Laden's daughter confirms ... pecial Forces in Pakistan

Quote :Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad.

Kids say the darnedest things...
Is there a picture of the daughter, anything.. I really want to believe this, i'm a huge fan of that 'counter terrorists win', special forces thing but it stilll sounds so implausible the whole thing..
It's amazing what the American's can achieve when the Playstation network crashes :hidesbehi

And We would of got him, but we don't put bins out on Bank Holidays
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is there a picture of the daughter, anything.. I really want to believe this, i'm a huge fan of that 'counter terrorists win', special forces thing but it stilll sounds so implausible the whole thing..

Are you really serious with this? I can see the scenario now:

* Al Jazeera broadcasts an interview with the daughter. "Yes, the US Navy Seals shot my father in the head, and his brains splattered all over my face."
* Boris Lozac: "How do we know she wasn't a hired actress? It still sounds so implausible the whole thing. Where's the DNA test?"
lol What can i say, you bastards invented Hollywood, i don't believe a word you say
Most of the news I watch (I don't "watch" TV, haven't in years, but catch a little at work) sounds like something from a film - news reports specifically.
Osama ain't dead, he just upped a level in hide and seek
So no photos will be released..
Okay, so lets say its based on a Hollywood movie.

Are you saying it is "based on a true story" type movie that is overall true, but has its "added in bits". Or are you saying its one of those "too good to be true" war movies that ends with everyone happy?

His daughter said it was him > no pic, not true.
His daughter takes a DNA test > It could be Osama's double's daughter, not true.

You can go on and on until you are blue in the face, and that's sort of what you are doing. Therefore you are just creating a conspiracy to create a conspiracy, not wanting to believe anything they tell you, nothing more.
'We Got Him' - The Movie, a sequel to Wag the Dog.

Scene One: President in ratings nose-dive after doing everything he said he wouldn't do and nothing that he said he would. Pakistan is on the wish-list of countries to invade and subdue leading directly to the border with China - the target, with Russia, for a Third World War. Public support for ever more wars, like the latest in Libya, is waning. Others are planned so support must generated for them.

Scene Two: Man wrongly blamed for 9/11, who died years before anyway, becomes the manufactured villain in a staged drama in which John Wayne extras have a shoot out in a compound in Pakistan, thus providing further ammunition to demonise that country for 'protecting Bin Laden'.

Scene Three: The lying and ludicrous President is suddenly an overnight hero (for doing nothing) and enjoys standing ovations when he enters a room. He condemns Pakistan (obligatory) which then apologises for 'security failures' hoping this will mitigate the military backlash in the wake of them telling the United States to stop drone-bombing their country and killing their civilians.

Scene Four: The hero President heads for Ground Zero in New York to exploit the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 to further promote himself, his popularity and poll ratings as he prepares for another run for President.

Scene Five: With new found support triggered in the John Wayne DNA of many Americans the President orders assaults on other countries while he heroically sits in the White House thousands of miles from the men, women and children he is ordering to be killed.

There was another scene in which the brave men in uniform paraded their 'prize' in full view to prove that what they said they have done they actually did. But, no. This was dropped in favour of dumping the 'body' into the sea. Saves the cost of hiring a corpse.
I dont really believe he is dead
Anyway, my most sincere condolences, he was my favourite ''terrorist'
Quote from Racer X NZ :'We Got Him' - The Movie, a sequel to Wag the Dog.

Scene One: President in ratings nose-dive after doing everything he said he wouldn't do and nothing that he said he would. Pakistan is on the wish-list of countries to invade and subdue leading directly to the border with China - the target, with Russia, for a Third World War. Public support for ever more wars, like the latest in Libya, is waning. Others are planned so support must generated for them.

Scene Two: Man wrongly blamed for 9/11, who died years before anyway, becomes the manufactured villain in a staged drama in which John Wayne extras have a shoot out in a compound in Pakistan, thus providing further ammunition to demonise that country for 'protecting Bin Laden'.

Scene Three: The lying and ludicrous President is suddenly an overnight hero (for doing nothing) and enjoys standing ovations when he enters a room. He condemns Pakistan (obligatory) which then apologises for 'security failures' hoping this will mitigate the military backlash in the wake of them telling the United States to stop drone-bombing their country and killing their civilians.

Scene Four: The hero President heads for Ground Zero in New York to exploit the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 to further promote himself, his popularity and poll ratings as he prepares for another run for President.

Scene Five: With new found support triggered in the John Wayne DNA of many Americans the President orders assaults on other countries while he heroically sits in the White House thousands of miles from the men, women and children he is ordering to be killed.

There was another scene in which the brave men in uniform paraded their 'prize' in full view to prove that what they said they have done they actually did. But, no. This was dropped in favour of dumping the 'body' into the sea. Saves the cost of hiring a corpse.

rofl
Kind of weird rhetoric in that post, I guess that's expected. Makes some good points nonetheless. God damn Obama (but bless America?)
I'm 100% sure he's dead. For the fact that if Obama was so uptight about proving about his birth, surely he would prove that Osama is dead. But this i found incredibly ignorant via newsmax.com

Quote :Obama also said that "we don't need to spike the football." He said that "given the graphic nature of the photo it would create national security risk."

Well. Considering you know have possibly a horde of fanatics brewing up plans left and right...

I'm pretty sure it's a cover-up as well as the team that raided the compound purposely killed the man whilst he was unarmed. It dosen't take but a normal human being to tell if a bullet enter from up close execution style, or from afar.

But then again. Apparently he was holding a human shield and a headshot was absolutely necessary. But these are highly trained marksmen. It's not like you can simply shoot the gun out his hand. It's still really vague however. Either way, i find the seals at fault even though they put their lives at risk for what they believed was the better good.

Quote from Sueycide_FD :I'm pretty sure it's a cover-up as well as the team that raided the compound purposely killed the man whilst he was unarmed. It dosen't take but a normal human being to tell if a bullet enter from up close execution style, or from afar.

But then again. Apparently he was holding a human shield and a headshot was absolutely necessary. But these are highly trained marksmen. It's not like you can simply shoot the gun out his hand. It's still really vague however. Either way, i find the seals at fault even though they put their lives at risk for what they believed was the better good. [/LEFT]

Interesting article on whether it was a "kill order" or not:

http://legalift.wordpress.com/ ... -capture-osama-bin-laden/
Here comes another great conspiracy theory, right next to Elvis and the Yeti. I really wish Obama was able manage anything besides his own f**** campaigning.
This is becoming funnier by the day, so far we've had:

Osama using a wife as a shield - False
Osama shooting from behind wife - False
Osama was armed - False
Burying him at sea is respectful to muslems - False

And now we have this, remember how the A team were watching a live feed, turns out they were really watching 24 reruns........

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.

Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new ... n-bin-Laden-compound.html
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Osama shooting from behind wife - False
Osama was armed - False

When was that ever said to be true? They never said he was armed since the day it happened. Even Fox News said he was unarmed to begin with...

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG