The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from boothy :https://spreadsheets0.google.c ... RSHc&hl=de&gid=13 has driver stats from all of the series

Thx this is really interesting, to bad the numbers in simracing are this low. If it would have been at least as much driver as are in the mX5 season in the F1 season that would be nice. But we could just dream about numbers as high as in multiplayer egoshooter where are games with over 50.000 people online at primetime every day. :/

@Deko

you little faggot you I´ll check it out later/tomorrow when the iRacing page comes back online again and give you then an answer.
Quote from 'funRacer[83 :
@Deko

you little faggot you

You really are a complete jerk.
Quote from The Moose :

You really are a complete jerk.

Well use your brain then you understand.

To this where I wasn´t insulting him at all: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1587250#post1587250

he answers me with this: "you're a fucking idiot"

So like now you call me a jerk and of course you now I am also going to call you names like The Moose is a little asslicker or something like that.

That is normal on the internet. You should know that you are not new to the internet.
So, now the website is back:

http://membersmedia.iracing.co ... g_Code_v2011.02.18.01.pdf

Sections 3.8 - 3.11 tells you exactly how it works. Not very hard, is it?

Anyway, I'm finished answering and you're getting the honour of being the first person on my ignore list, you stupid fucking cunt. Not even Racer X NZ is on my ignore list, it's actually quite an achievement to get on it.

Goodbye.
Quote from DeKo : you're getting the honour of being the first person on my ignore list

What a fine idea. I haven't had to use the ignore function for years. This braindead idiot is a fine candidate to put it back in action.
Quote from DeKo :So, now the website is back:

http://membersmedia.iracing.co ... g_Code_v2011.02.18.01.pdf

Sections 3.8 - 3.11 tells you exactly how it works. Not very hard, is it?

Anyway, I'm finished answering and you're getting the honour of being the first person on my ignore list, you stupid fucking cunt. Not even Racer X NZ is on my ignore list, it's actually quite an achievement to get on it.

Goodbye.

I did read that part, but it´s not enough info over there I already explained ->here<- why. But I do know that you are to stupid to understand it so I don´t expect an answer from you.

Haha talking to you two asslicker I rememberd the "Human Centipad" from Southpark where the person in front takes a shit and the second have to eat it, and then when the second takes a shit the third eats his shit. You two are obviously the ones eating it.

Well, you're the Asian guy as you're talking out of your arse
Quote from boothy :Well, you're the Asian guy as you're talking out of your arse

And Deko and The Moose enjoy eating shit, I like how you think.
Well... listening to you is the equivalent...
well it´s not my fault that some people feel personally insulted if you say the game they like have some flaws. Be realistic and dont behave like I insulted your mother just because I said the sr needs work.. Don´t tell me everything is working perfectly fine when it is not.

It´s like telling an police officer you got robbed and then he telling you everything is fine tomorrow you can earn more money when you go to work again. That is just stupid and that is exactly what The Moose did with his: "works perfectly well."

No it´s not perfect and it would be good if the iRacing people improve it further (there is room for improvement) if they want to keep it. There are flaws and it shouldn´t be that difficult to understand that..

But some can´t live with somebody posting that, so they keep repeating themself like stupid children oh oh you are a noob if you can´t level up while I already said I never said I can´t level up of course I can (and already did) but there are still things I would like to see improved..
Of course it has its flaws. It has many flaws. Many that keep me away from it.

It's an aquired taste, like a needy redhead, not everyone will like it.
Back on topic, anyone running in the LCQC? I've been dithering and have finally decided against it, really just a waste of a tenner, but it really is a great event. My fastest time at Darlington in the Cup car is a 27.2, but the fastest time is a 26.9, and I just can't see another 3 tenths in it for me.
Quote from funRacer[83] :I did read that part, but it´s not enough info over there I already explained ->here<- why. But I do know that you are to stupid to understand it so I don´t expect an answer from you.

Haha talking to you two asslicker I rememberd the "Human Centipad" from Southpark where the person in front takes a shit and the second have to eat it, and then when the second takes a shit the third eats his shit. You two are obviously the ones eating it.

I actually dont understand how Moose and Deko are talking shit. How are their arguments inherently stupid?
Sooo, i resubscribed may 1st. anyone got a really fast setup with the mustang? I think I'm gonna run it for this season.
I always ran the Mustang with baseline or baseline with soft front arb. I could always get within 0.5s of the wr with that set, but it would get quite understeery near the end of races.

This was in its first season though, so things will have changed a bit.
Quote from boothy :https://spreadsheets0.google.c ... RSHc&hl=de&gid=13 has driver stats from all of the series

Ah, thanks! I wondered where that had gone. It was an entertaining way of keeping an eye on things while unsubscribed from the iCircus, but obviously he changed the url when the format changed to include more details.

The fascinating bits, for me, are the pie charts showing that 60%+ of races are still Rookie class. Or maybe I'm misreading the data. Wouldn't be the first time. :-)

Andrew McP
I was watching the Porche cup the other day and was wondering how cool it would be to have in iRacing i know there are some fixed road car stuff. But they just dont seem like your typical one car series.
I bought the V8 supercars the other day and I must say it's a very tricky car to drive. It's very tail-happy, and the torque comes in one big lump after 5000rpm. But it's very good fun if you get it right.
Is ther a DEMO version of Iracing,. looks fun, but want to try it first before parting with £££
Quote from Mikjen :Is ther a DEMO version of Iracing,. looks fun, but want to try it first before parting with £££

Nope, there isn't.
Cheapest way to try it will cost you $5.

Btw does anyone have a renewal code for existing members going spare?
Quote from AstroBoy :I was watching the Porche cup the other day and was wondering how cool it would be to have in iRacing i know there are some fixed road car stuff. But they just dont seem like your typical one car series.

Apparently Porsche have exclusive licensing deals with other games.

Quote from Andrew McP :It's so bright and vivid! ;-)

Blame google spreadsheets' lack of colours for that

Quote from Mikjen :Is ther a DEMO version of Iracing,. looks fun, but want to try it first before parting with £££

Some people have 3 months for $10 codes, ends 15th May.

Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I bought the V8 supercars the other day and I must say it's a very tricky car to drive. It's very tail-happy, and the torque comes in one big lump after 5000rpm. But it's very good fun if you get it right.

The throttle is like a drift switch, but good fun - like an FO8

Quote from anttt69 :Btw does anyone have a renewal code for existing members going spare?

For me, it only works for the account it was sent to, you can try it though.
Quote from anttt69 :Cheapest way to try it will cost you $5.

Btw does anyone have a renewal code for existing members going spare?

Didn't you get an email from iRacing about like a month ago? Check your inbox 'cause I thought everyone got it. It has a promo code in it.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG