The online racing simulator
Hmmmz i want this too! Ill give it a try .
I made one a while back, but it was my second attempt at skinning ever, and it was when there was only a 1024 template available, so it kinda looks like hell. Anyway, preview, or download.

It's only loosely based on the skin, as the proportions of the old Champ Cars are so different from those of the BF1. It's also based on the later Green/Silver livery, not the older Green/White livery you posted pics of.
IMO, the skin would match better the FOX than the BF1... But it is possible to make it. I can try too... But someone probably will have it done before... So... I might rather do it for the FOX lol.
It would match the F08 better but since no one uses that no more, what's the point.
well make one for the fox then. i use the fox as well so... if thats what uy prefer
Lol i was looking for an excuse to make the Kool skin on the FOX. Thanks mate .

Reason is cause the F0x is shaped more to champcars shape. F1 has a big tall dorsel and its annoying to work with it .

--

Just saw in the CMX viewer that the FO8 suits the Champcar the best. So ill do the Team Kool Green skin for the FOX and the FO8. Im still a n00b and the BF1 is kinda hard for me to skin so i might not make that..

GEEZZ WHERE ARE THE SUPERSKINNNERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?!?!? lol
FormulaOne skins

Before 1994: FOX
Before 2003: FO8
After 2003: BF1

simple.
'Graffiti'
Couldn't think of a better name for it. If you like it, please feel free to use, add your own race number and favourite sponsors. No other edits please.
Attached images
grafittiBF1.JPG
BF1_graffiti.jpg
well that's.. wild.
Quote from aoun :Someone have a go with the Persacolo Playstation C60 Judd Car.. sxc looking one that is .

Is it everything you hoped for, and more?

(took me two days... )
Quote from Rare White Ape :

(took me two days... )

And it shows Great job
You're right, it did look good, and that is a great looking skin!
Please post it in the appropriate section instead of starting a new thread.
Tis a very nice skin, good work
Attached images
villeneuverender.jpg
Quote from Rare White Ape :Is it everything you hoped for, and more?

(took me two days... )

WOAH! Will you be putting it up for DL? Looks incredible. How about the 2003 car?
And yeah, it looks fantastic!!!

Heheh I just realized that car has the same 'sponsor' NEXX like in LFS
lovely skin, erally nice work
I'll be putting it up later today. I have a few fixes that need fixing on it and I'm busy this morning so give it a few hours.

Here's what it looked like midway through the build. I used a screenshot from GT4 as a template for the swoopy design on the side. And I had a crazy amount of layers going on there

EDIT: Finished'd!
Attached images
BF1_PlayStationNet.jpg
hehe thanks for this... GT4 is my favourite game, and La Sarthe is my favourite track on it very nice work
WOW. Awesome skin. Definately downloading and using alot.
Superb work, we'll have more like that please
nice very nice work you did a great job
XD oh crap thats nice. Someone has to render that.
Hey, that's not a bad idea. Is there anyone willing to do that for me?

Thanks again for the comments!
OK, heres skin #4. Kudos to Rare White Ape for pointing me in the right directions with Adobe. I still have aways to go, but Im getting there.

PS Rare, I got another pvt msg from you, but its a repeat of the 1st one?

PPS. Went thru this forum 2day, and see this was done already . No sweat tho, mines the ChampCar version, not Sennas'. Plus the experience gathered by doing that will yield benefits. I see some people want a ToroRosso. If I can find a decent pic and shave my head so I stop pulling out the hair, Ill give it a go.
Attached images
penske.JPG
penskerear.JPG
BF1_Marlboro.jpg

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG