qualfily for open track & Autox, AutoX Y
Qualfily is not allowed on open track & AutoX, so we can't use the open lyt track to race!

& plz give AutoX & BL3 "Y" to start reverse
Attached images
lfs_00000637.JPG
lfs_00000638.JPG
lfs_00000639.JPG
scawen knows about qualify not working on open configs, he said he's going to fix it... it's been repeated so many times now...

as for there being no Y for autocross, i don't see why there would be a need for it, you have to manually place the start/finish line on the track anyways.
Quote from bunder9999 :scawen knows about qualify not working on open configs, he said he's going to fix it... it's been repeated so many times now...

as for there being no Y for autocross, i don't see why there would be a need for it, you have to manually place the start/finish line on the track anyways.

see the stock car series in this forum and you will know why we need AU Rev
Quote from scania :see the stock car series in this forum and you will know why we need AU Rev

i did, i didn't see anything about it, aside from the layouts being posted in a schedule thread. if they want a reverse config, all they have to do is flip the start finish line 180 degrees, reorder the checkpoints and move the starting positions.

from what i can tell, they are using slickmod, does that even work for the newest patch?
Quote from bunder9999 :i did, i didn't see anything about it, aside from the layouts being posted in a schedule thread. if they want a reverse config, all they have to do is flip the start finish line 180 degrees, reorder the checkpoints and move the starting positions.

from what i can tell, they are using slickmod, does that even work for the newest patch?

it is impossible to move start point for a race start (not autoX start)
Quote from scania :it is impossible to move start point for a race start (not autoX start)

what does that have to do with BL3 or AU? you complained that they don't have Y configs, they don't need them. :doh:
Dude, he wants to have it turned around.
Quote from Stefani24 :Dude, he wants to have it turned around.

have what turned around? an autocross layout? lfs doesn't (and can't) do that by itself. you need to turn the S/F line around, reassign the checkpoints in proper order, along with any route checkers you have installed... it's not that hard of a task, but lfs isn't just going to do everything magically for you just because you clapped your hands...
Turn the GRID around, not only the timing lines.

Scania doesn't want to start a race with the rear spoiler facing Corner 1.
Quote from Keling :Turn the GRID around, not only the timing lines.

You don't want to start a race with your rear spoiler facing Corner 1, do you ?

This.
It was always a problem on AU that in order to run counter-clockwise a turn-around had to be installed.
Scania want the grid to be facing the other way (or at least have the option to).
Quote from bunder9999 :have what turned around? an autocross layout? lfs doesn't (and can't) do that by itself. you need to turn the S/F line around, reassign the checkpoints in proper order, along with any route checkers you have installed... it's not that hard of a task, but lfs isn't just going to do everything magically for you just because you clapped your hands...

Your IQ might be very small...... It seems he wants the START GRID to start facing the other way around on X / Y layouts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG