The online racing simulator
LFS S2 unlocked: my thoughts
(21 posts, started )
Hi,
Just unlocked S2 last night.
Jumped on a server this morning ... grabbed a Formula XR and punched it out of the pits on South City (City Long).

This game is the best racing sim I've ever run!

I'm a big Nascar fan, and drive NR2003 because I like the realistic physics and good feel of immersion ... and this sim does it real good too.

I just about didn't buy into LFS because I recently paid for rfactor, but returned it for a refund due to it falling well below my expectations.

Without getting carried away with too much detail (for now) about why I like this sim so much ... I will just say that LFS exceeded my expectations and I would like to thank the development team for making a top notch racing sim.

David

ps ... got my log in thing figured out, so no need to respond to my e-mail.
Quote from DavidSS :Hi,
Just unlocked S2 last night.
Jumped on a server this morning ... grabbed a Formula XR and punched it out of the pits on South City (City Long).

This game is the best racing sim I've ever run!

I'm a big Nascar fan, and drive NR2003 because I like the realistic physics and good feel of immersion ... and this sim does it real good too.

I just about didn't buy into LFS because I recently paid for rfactor, but returned it for a refund due to it falling well below my expectations.

Without getting carried away with too much detail (for now) about why I like this sim so much ... I will just say that LFS exceeded my expectations and I would like to thank the development team for making a top notch racing sim.

David

ps ... got my log in thing figured out, so no need to respond to my e-mail.

its nice to see other people enjoying themselvs

£24 can get you a lot these days

just think, you will be able to play this for the rest of your life...
Quote from anbiddulph :just think, you will be able to play this for the rest of your life...

Yeah, but it will be hard to find populated servers once S3 is out .

But don't worry, DavidSS, you'll still be able to play S2 for a few of years. And: Welcome .
Now get you a FOX and head out to Aston Club like the rest of us.
Welcome to LFS, DavidSS. Good choice!

Don't forget to try some of the slower street cars too. Each car has its own charm.
Quote from Linsen :Yeah, but it will be hard to find populated servers once S3 is out .

Heh This probably isn't the time to worry about that.
Welcome to this wonderfull world, David
I bet my S2 lincence you won't regret it
I dont regret my purchase either, it's a great game.

Welcome to LFS.
Welcome to LFS

Goodbye to your social life
Welcome to LFS!! Im sure you´ll enjoy it very much...
Welcome
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Another one sees the light

LFS forever right guys n gals ??
Forever? I was hoping for a bit longer.

After S3 is done and dusted we should all contribute another £20 into a Scavier fund and force them via monies to keep working on it

Bah "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds."
[quote=tristancliffe]Forever? I was hoping for a bit longer.

Don't think that bubble car of your will last forever Tristan, but LFS will and then some as long as we are around

By the way have you paid that parking ticket yet, I see it's still on the window (lol)
ROFL

As from tomorrow it's a new Avatar competition anyway... who want's to suggest something? (sorry Victor)
Quote from tristancliffe :ROFL

As from tomorrow it's a new Avatar competition anyway... who want's to suggest something? (sorry Victor)

Yellow puppets? (I already have mine up, LOL).
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from 3j_uni :Goodbye to your social life

dam, i always say "ready to drop your social life?"

welcome, dave. Don't expect to leave the room for a few hours/days.

off topic:
Quote :As from tomorrow it's a new Avatar competition anyway... who want's to suggest something? (sorry Victor)

silly bike month?
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont regret my purchase either, it's a great game.

Welcome to LFS.

Grrrrrrrr !
It certainly is NO GAME. Lfs is a simulator - SIMULATOR - S I M U L A T O R !!
Got it :-)
#19 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :ROFL

how about... noses!
I'd suggest o rly owls
Quote from tristancliffe :After S3 is done and dusted we should all contribute another £20 into a Scavier fund and force them via monies to keep working on it

Yeah. I agree. I'd pay £20 a year just for continued patches. This patch thing is the second most fun I've ever had with a software title.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG