The online racing simulator
Refuelling Bug [hopefully fixed in Z33]
Had a look at this forum and the Car Bugs forum but didn't find this.

Problem:
Infinite refuelling loop. Keeps on saying "Refuelling..." for a long, long time. Way longer than it would for 40% of the tank to fill.

Caused by:
Increasing and/or adjusting the amount of fuel to be put in the tank while refuelling is already in progress.

Misc:
Car: FXR
Track: FE Gold

I'd just come from KY GP Long REV, and drove a few laps on FE Green after changing my setup. I went to the pits after a spin and while my car was being repaired, I realized I'd not changed the fuel amounts. So I hit F12 and increased the fuel to be put in, while the tank was already being filled. I increased it to 40%. This resulted in getting "stuck" in the pit box while being told my car was still being refuelled. After a long while of wondering whether it would let me go at some point, I had to ask a fellow racer to push me off the pit box so I could resume racing
The one above might have been solved already, but didn't want to start another thread as its quite an similar issue.

---

Another Refuelling bug (I was not able to reproduce it).

Was trying to reproduce this[Test Patch Z31], when the following occurred (somewhat similar to the OP).

I can't reproduce raftor's issue either, but after trying multiple times had a long refuelling stop when I've set 0% as "fuel to add in pitstop" and change front tires (super to road normal).

Upon stopping Airio DID picked it up as as a Wheel-changing and refueling when it only should have been "wheels" (maybe I reduced the fuel to add to 0% after stopping but certainly BEFORE the refuelling began [see SS1].

It is possible to have a fuel % set to be added, but it can be changed during the pitstop (before refuelling begins!), which in case the new fuel to add (or not to add) will occur.

Unfortunately I don't have a shot as to the length of the pitstop (or the message saying refuelled x litres. The pitstop probably ended when I pressed the gas.

Time in MPR: 18min 45s onwards (pitstop made 18 min 54-ish).
Driver: Silver (XRT)

Is there a debug mode / addon to see what sort of info was sent from the driver (and when)?
Attached images
lfs_00000028.jpg
lfs_00000029.jpg
Attached files
224142.mpr - 480.1 KB - 275 views
Ah, yes, I didn't find thread when I searched - my post should have gone there, and not here, as boothy says I was not "stuck" and could simply drive off (unlike the OP here).

Thanks for the heads up.
Should be fixed in Z33
I couldn't reproduce the bug but I did find that the code wasn't done the best way and there was a possibility of anomalies, due to numerical errors and unclear logic. I think this is because the code was changed at some point - originally you set the amount that you should end up with rather than the amount to add. So I've coded that in a more positive way - it should not be impossible to try to add any fuel if you have set zero fuel to add, and there should also be no possibility of being stuck in a permanent state of refuelling.

I hope to release Z33 with this fix this evening.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG