The online racing simulator
LFS Remote
(4 posts, started )
LFS Remote
Hi

I came up with: How about if you log into LFS World using your LFS Username/password you can talk on the server you are connected to on LFS Remote. So if i connect to a server i can talk to the people on the server but not do anything else. Only spectate.

Do you guys thing this is a good idea?

Thanks!
maybe as an option server side (from lfs or from the relay). I don't want anyone spamming the chat during a league race or something like that.

IMO opinion the actual system where only admins can talk is ok, maybe we could have a second password for that chat (or allow this chat only on private servers, so you must know the password and probably the rules about chatting)
Quote from Whiskey :maybe as an option server side (from lfs or from the relay). I don't want anyone spamming the chat during a league race or something like that.

IMO opinion the actual system where only admins can talk is ok, maybe we could have a second password for that chat (or allow this chat only on private servers, so you must know the password and probably the rules about chatting)

Well maybe admins can still kick/ban the username from the server if the username/person is using LFS Remote. That would ban them completely from the server, within LFS or using Remote.
If this is ever to be implemented, I think S2 players should be able to chat on any server, S1 players on S1 & Demo servers only, and finally demo players and guests nowhere. This will prevent people from creating accounts or logging in as guests to spam the chat

LFS Remote
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG