The online racing simulator
South City Long Reversed Route CR30 *WIP*
Big thanks troy & raczger for the inspiration and everyone else who has been testing this layout (R4R Inex FU Core Inferno Rensis and many other racers & teams) on the Genuine Servers.

This is a Fun racing track Ideal for short racing in TBO class of Cars ideally.

Download Here
Link For Current up-to date version

R2R Discussion
The Main Thread Over at R2R

Single Player Replay
Watch and Learn

Please Enjoy & Please report any problems here or at the above thread.

Also I need to give this a name. So Far Its South City Long Reversed Route 30CR So if you have any good ideas?

--------------------------------------------------
*update 24.4.11*

Cleaned Start Positions
Fine Tuned Landing For TBO/STD Jump 1
Sector 2 Kerbs made safe and generally much cleaner and pleasing to the eye & too race : Lol :
Jump 2 Also made much safer with tyres keep you off the rails.
Last sector Hairpin made much more obvious and again more appealing visually.
*plus many many fine tweaks

--------------------------------------------------

*updated* 27.4.11

Changes to 3rd checkpoint.
Changes to jumps and landings.
Tidied hairpin before 3rd checkpoint.
More optimisations and polishing of layout.
#2 - troy
I actually updated my version so 3 cars fit through jump 1 without trouble, so you may want to redesign yours too since it makes it easier to race with more people. Tested it with Pringles and it seems to work quite nicely.

edit: I went and updated my initial concept with your (much more refined :razz version of it. Also stripped it a bit to make it easier on the CPU/GPU. New version attached.
Attached files
SO4Y_testv3.lyt - 2.7 KB - 332 views
Excellent will look now be interesting to see how ..... But are you sure 3 cars is a wise Idea

*edit* Aha I see how now, but you gotta be brave man to go on the left side Will test it thoroughly tomorrow hopefully.
#4 - troy
Well... we where pretty lonely on the server so hadn't had the chance to test 3 wide, but 2 wide wasn't a problem and we still had one ramp to spare.
Damnit, I really need to find some time to try this properly, had a run at the older version for 2 laps, total madness!

THX guys!
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Excellent will look now be interesting to see how ..... But are you sure 3 cars is a wise Idea

It actually works very well, nowhere near as hazardous as it may first appear
Fun one, love it.

Too bad the devs didn't actually open the walls to that section going in the middle of nowhere, it really seems to be fairly playable to me.
*updated*

Changes to 3rd checkpoint.
Changes to jumps and landings.
Tidied hairpin before 3rd checkpoint.
More optimisations and polishing of layout.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG