The online racing simulator
ADAC Formel masters
(58 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :But you find more with Amateur drivers who value where they are in motorsport they don't have a huge EGO. :P

and who have to pay their dammage from their own wallet
Sachsenring coming up this weekend guys. Remember to watch the livestream!
Can someone check for me if Nick Catsburg are doing FIA GT1 this week, as they're doing one of the Rounds this week in sachsenring

Super awesomeness, crossed fingers guys!

Le Dennis
Quote from Dennis93 :Can someone check for me if Nick Catsburg are doing FIA GT1 this week, as they're doing one of the Rounds this week in sachsenring

Super awesomeness, crossed fingers guys!

Le Dennis

ADAC Masters Weekend and Mini Challenge (with Cora Schumacher, Ralf's wife) are feeder to the GT1 World Champs, so yes
Yes i will be there !

U 2 dennis?
Hey Nick!

I'll try to make it across the paddock tommorow if you have time i'll come by and say hi!

I had a mixed qualifying this time, better result than last time obviously, let's have some of the 'first lap magic' please

Thanks guys!
Quote from Dennis93 :Hey Nick!

I'll try to make it across the paddock tommorow if you have time i'll come by and say hi!

I had a mixed qualifying this time, better result than last time obviously, let's have some of the 'first lap magic' please

Thanks guys!

Whip out your 'Magic Paddle', sure you won't need it though!
Where do I find the time schedule for this weekends races?

And best of luck, Dennis!
Quote from wildstyle :Where do I find the time schedule for this weekends races?

And best of luck, Dennis!

I don't know, the ADAC site is kind of useless to find out the times of all 3 races.

First race is at 15:40 German time, after the first race, the next race start time is normally in text after the stream of the first race has ended and then the same for the 3rd race time will be published on the livestream link after the 2nd race has finished.
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't know, the ADAC site is kind of useless to find out the times of all 3 races.

First race is at 15:40 German time, after the first race, the next race start time is normally in text after the stream of the first race has ended and then the same for the 3rd race time will be published on the livestream link after the 2nd race has finished.

I guess I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open, then.

But thanks alot!
Quote from wildstyle :I guess I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open, then.

But thanks alot!

No problem, they really need a schedule though.

EDIT : Though of an idea, I'll search ADAC Masters Weekend website for a programme of racestarts.

EDIT2 : no nothing there either...
Quote from BlueFlame :No problem, they really need a schedule though.

EDIT : Though of an idea, I'll search ADAC Masters Weekend website for a programme of racestarts.

EDIT2 : no nothing there either...

Yeah, it seems kinda odd that they left out the time schedule.

Lets hope they will add it later on - thanks for trying.
4th position in R1 for Dennis, real tight race with alot of the drivers too.
http://www.sachsenring-circuit ... s-weekend/motogp-zeitplan

the circuit-sites often have the accurate schedules, as they know the details better. The problem might be that MINI Challenge Germany and FIA GT1 World Champs are quiet heavy numbers compared to the East-German Historic Formula Cup and the East-German Historic Touring Car Cup plus they are not organised by the Masters Weekend organisers
Good spot, thanks, I wouldn't of gotten up at 7 for race 2 if I hadn't seen that.
How did Dennis do in his second race?

And good luck to both him and Nick (GT1) in the upcoming races!
Quote from wildstyle :How did Dennis do in his second race?

And good luck to both him and Nick (GT1) in the upcoming races!

He finished 5th but spun last lap on the wet grass creep but recovered it flawlessly.
Quote from BlueFlame :He finished 5th but spun last lap on the wet grass creep but recovered it flawlessly.

Thanks!

You watching the third race aswell? Should start in a couple of minutes.
Quote from wildstyle :Thanks!

You watching the third race aswell? Should start in a couple of minutes.

Yea I am but the livestream cut off.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea I am but the livestream cut off.

Yeah, same here - it's back on now though. Dennis doing a good job so far.
Very well done, Dennis - congratz on the 2nd place!
Hell yea Den, great drive, and great control when that Farnbacher n00b knocked into you!

ADAC Formel masters
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG