The online racing simulator
A server for a converted racer?
(9 posts, started )
Hey guys, im new to LFS multiplayer, although ive used the single player for some time. Im a recent convert from rFactor and, I see myself to be a clean, decent and moderately fast racer. Is there server available for me? I don't mind which car although I am more towards the open wheel cars especially the F08.
Thanks.
FO8 isn't used much at the moment sadly.

Would recommend (FM) FoX JuNkieS , which of course, use FOX's
currently it is difficult to find any public FO8 server. It is rather used in Leagues.
#4 - CSU1
...there's a lot to be said for "mixing it up a bit".

The norm for LFS servers seems to be once every five or six months you'll see that there will be one or two servers running different classes at the same time sometimes requiring restrictions on the faster cars making for closer racing - the clean drivers of the LFS community seem to fall-in and race on these servers. My point is, you'll find it difficult searching for one particular class to race in if you stick only to the F08...In my experience I have gotten some of my best close racing from the smaller cars

Currently my fav top 3 are:

cargame.nl (race)
![AMG] GTI MotorSport (race)
FRANCE ProCrash (crash)

Welcome to LFS

Up The Dub's
Only negative thing I can say about Cargame.nl S2 (all though I am a CG member), is that you have to earn the rank to drive the fastest cars, which can be a little demotivating at first. But once you do earn the rank, racing in the fastest class (GT2) can be really intense!
#6 - CSU1
Quote from Skagen :Only negative thing I can say about Cargame.nl S2 (all though I am a CG member), is that you have to earn the rank to drive the fastest cars, which can be a little demotivating at first. But once you do earn the rank, racing in the fastest class (GT2) can be really intense!

Actuall, I found driving the slower cars on that server to be much much more intense as traffic from the faster cars and blue flags leave you a nervous wreck after the race
Sorry for advertisement,

but GTR Racing, starting at the slower Gt3 class and working your way to Gt1, took me about 2 days to get to the 2nd class.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73971

GTR Multiclass BETA

try it out, you may like it.
Thanks for being like, so quick. Looks like I will start from the bottom, we all did once! Another question: Is there a decent, beginners league for any open wheel car EXCEPT for the BF1 (Its different from the rFactor F1s).

And blue flags?! Racing locusts and getting blued is worse..

Thanks
Open wheel racing league for one.

LFSCART starts in a few weeks time for the 2011 season. Not necessarily the best place to start.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG