The online racing simulator
Fern Bay Oval (yes that one)
(13 posts, started )
Everyone wanted it, and it's amazing, easily my favourite corners on LFS now. So I made a little oval, it's brilliant in the MRT and it would be awesome if we could get some people racing online with it. I can make a reversed version if people want, but I think this way round is best since you get a great downhill run into the bottom corner. The start line is the FE Green one, so there is a short run before you get to the actual track, but that way you get proper racing and full grids.

I've had loads of fun driving it on my own, just need a full grid of people to race with now, make it happen.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that anyone is free to use it and tweak it as much as they like.

EDIT EDIT: Fixed checkpoints so they actually count 1 lap as 1 lap instead of 2.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Added barriers on turn 1 to stop cars falling off the map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ature=channel_video_title

Attached images
FEoval birds.jpg
FEoval turn one.jpg
feoval mrt.jpg
Attached files
FE2X_Oval.lyt - 3.1 KB - 458 views
Nice layout.
Forgive me but, going right round a oval?
#4 - pik_d
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Forgive me but, going right round a oval?

He must have gone in too loose and spun it
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Forgive me but, going right round a oval?

Ssssh, I'm slowly trying to teach them to turn right, hopefully they won't notice. Also I have uploaded it again, fixed a problem with checkpoints that count 2 laps as 1.
lol @ the 2 replys hehe
Counter-clokwise is quite tough as you end up going into the upper loop completely blind. That said, mini oval is epic fun.
This is so much fun online!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ssssh, I'm slowly trying to teach them to turn right, hopefully they won't notice. Also I have uploaded it again, fixed a problem with checkpoints that count 2 laps as 1.

reminds me of the uk 1/4 mile ovals, infact the shape and downhill is very similar to the track i race at
Quote from Minimaxman :This is so much fun online!

yep! A lot of Fun!
...only the time...i can't go lower 15 : xx ....
anyone with a good idea for a nice set?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Everyone wanted it, and it's amazing, easily my favourite corners on LFS now. So I made a little oval, it's brilliant in the MRT and it would be awesome if we could get some people racing online with it. I can make a reversed version if people want, but I think this way round is best since you get a great downhill run into the bottom corner. The start line is the FE Green one, so there is a short run before you get to the actual track, but that way you get proper racing and full grids.

I've had loads of fun driving it on my own, just need a full grid of people to race with now, make it happen.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that anyone is free to use it and tweak it as much as they like.

EDIT EDIT: Fixed checkpoints so they actually count 1 lap as 1 lap instead of 2.

How to install, please?
I always envisioned it as being Counter clockwise when thinking about it. Having a hairpin like that seems weird.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Everyone wanted it, and it's amazing, easily my favourite corners on LFS now. So I made a little oval, it's brilliant in the MRT and it would be awesome if we could get some people racing online with it. I can make a reversed version if people want, but I think this way round is best since you get a great downhill run into the bottom corner. The start line is the FE Green one, so there is a short run before you get to the actual track, but that way you get proper racing and full grids.

great layout using it on my banger server(- -Lfs Bangers- -) with Xfg,Xrg,Rb4,Fxo and Xrt just edited a few things,also added some ramps on the downhill bit(but not used all the time) for some more fun thanx for sharing

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG