The online racing simulator
Like this
Quote from JO53PHS :Surely it will work like this? With a dividing barrier between?

-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
Ahhh, yes. Sorry, dumb moment.
Blackwood Historic Reversed = Braking into the final corner is so hard - nice challenge
correct me if im wrong but you missed this one phill, just driven it now in xrr, probibly best aston combo there is for multiplayer racing its fun in both directions

also added a layout kyoto international, ky31

Attached files
KY3Y_Kyoto international.lyt - 540 B - 763 views
No need to upload the layouts, they are uploaded now.

Please find any bugs btw, I was already shown 2.
Quote from PMD9409 :No need to upload the layouts, they are uploaded now.

Please find any bugs btw, I was already shown 2.

alrighty dint see that ya had uploaded them, haha how quick was you at making them eh? haha
eh, phill downloaded some ya layouts, they are for standard configs not the X or Y configs? confused here lol
Uploaded the wrong files, fixing now.
NOOB
Should have put them in a different folder like I was doing initially. That's what I get for rushing.

I'll try to have the reversed configs out in the bit. Also a pack when I'm done. If you guys can figure out names for the rest it'd be awesome.
AS12 should be called Aston chicane route, its just S turns and chicanes
Added. Chicane Route is fine with me.
AS 10 here but it goes other way to the arrow on the picture lap times in gtr about 1:44 sec

Attached files
AS1X_AS10.lyt - 1.9 KB - 730 views
Re-uploaded FernBay and Kyoto layouts. Missing wall bugs and things were found and needed to be fixed.

Downloading them now is just to help me test, I'll make a pack once I am done finding these small bugs.
Man, tnx for your effort
If you want basic layouts, download each layout individually, as those are just outlines of each track.

I attached a "race-ready" pack to the OP. This contains all configurations, both forward and reverse, with checkpoints, finish lines, and objects to show each path. Enjoy!
Big THX to everyone who has worked on the new layouts!!
Absolutelly great stuff guys! But what about the setups of all these tracks?
My version of Aston 27 or AS Greenhorn as I have called it since 2006 (For Aston National X). Only took 5 years, before I could make it :geezer:

Started making as soon as I got Z30, so I didn't check has anybody else made it. So it's pretty much the same I guess, but mine has route guides and barries here and there to stop cutting (AS27 also has them at the most crucial parts).
Attached files
AS3X_Greenhorn.lyt - 1.8 KB - 688 views
-
(ACCAkut) DELETED by ACCAkut : posted in standalone thread
Extremely good job with the layouts!

I was working on racing/timing support for some new open layout tracks. I'm happy to say that I have the basic framework working. This includes recognizing some custom tracks, assigning nodes to all cars, which is a base for determining their position in race (not implemented yet), and also path checks for server and AIRW laps.

Anyone interested in checking out the basic open track Airio functions, still in testing mode and not complete (!), jump to the & LFS Z30 Airio server. Currently, K31 track is running there. All commands such as !tr or !sb should work. Also clean laps should be saved as AIRW best/good lap times.

Feedback is most welcome!
Quote from EQ Worry :Extremely good job with the layouts!

I was working on racing/timing support for some new open layout tracks. I'm happy to say that I have the basic framework working. This includes recognizing some custom tracks, assigning nodes to all cars, which is a base for determining their position in race (not implemented yet), and also path checks for server and AIRW laps.

Anyone interested in checking out the basic open track Airio functions, still in testing mode and not complete (!), jump to the & LFS Z30 Airio server. Currently, K31 track is running there. All commands such as !tr or !sb should work. Also clean laps should be saved as AIRW best/good lap times.

Feedback is most welcome!

Jumping on now, thank you so much!
#148 - 65D
I made layout to Aston North with one shortened corner and few other corners tightened. Not sure is this good and I didn't get name for it.

Attached images
as7y.jpg
as7y_2.jpg
as7y_3.jpg
as7y_4.jpg
as7y_5.jpg
Attached files
as7y_s.mpr - 95.1 KB - 648 views
AS7Y_s.lyt - 2 KB - 724 views
Hi.
Yesterday, I tried a few of the new combos.
I have to admit, I didn´t have that much fun with LFS quite for a long time now...

But something about the "results" of that test-session:

First, I tried BL1x_B11.
Although I love chikanes and there is not much difference to the original BL1-track, this is a great track. I drove it with BF1 and FXR. Since there is not much difference to the well known BL1, it´s no surprise, that there were no problems with driving that track.

Another track was FE1y_F12
When I saw this track (in this thread), I knew that I have to drive it, because it looked like highpeed on FE. My test car here was the FO8. As I imagined, this track is really really great to drive. But unfortunately, this track is nothing for leagues, because after 3 laps (or sometimes less...), there is a damage of 100% at the rear suspension... My team mates also tried FXR, LX6 and BF1. -> It´s always the same. Only the UF1 was able to drive more than one fast lap.
I really hope that there will be some improvement for that new straight, soon.

AS1y_A13
Again, we started with the FO8. It´s quite a great track for that car. A lot of full throttle and smooth corners. But still challenging.
But when we moved over to GTR´s (we had all GTR´s), this track was surprisingly hard to manage. I don´t know why, but I (in XRR) was not able to find any decent settings for that track...

Completely the opposite was this track: (AS1x_AS10)
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :AS 10 here but it goes other way to the arrow on the picture lap times in gtr about 1:44 sec

We also tested that track with GTR´s (XRR and FXR).
It was really great to drive there. Although the way out of the pits and the entrancce (which i never tested) are quite bad (still the solution is pretty well), this configuration could be nice for leagues or at least public racing...
In my opinion, this track should get into "track-pack".
BTW: I think, at least 1:42 is possible.

@Phil:
There is some mistake in your post about the Aston-tracks.
e.g.:

A15 - Touring Car Extended
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17343551/New...ayouts/A15.png
Normal:
Reversed:

The picture says Aston 16, although it is supposed to be A15. Bit confusing.
Nevertheless: great pack.
FE2X_F21_RallyX_Long
Shouldn't the old FE6 pits be "closed" for this FE2X_F21 combo?

If open, makes it lot easier to get round the awkward right hander that follows.

You wouldn't be able to do something like this on a real track.

Also the reverse configuration.
Attached images
FE2X_F21_RallyX_Long.png

New Open Track Configurations (Track maps and layouts)
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG