The online racing simulator
Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
1.5 Hours Of Kyoto Ring
Hi,
I want to host a 1.5 hour race with the FO8 and the Kyoto Ring, I have not fully decided if it will be 1.5 hours but I think it is more than likely to be that.
It will be about 2 months after the FOX championship.
Please post what you think of the idea, but remember I only do this for you the LFS community so don't go flaring at me if you don't like it.
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Bad idea IMO. There is very little point in running an oval race longer than let's say 30/45 minutes with no caution periods. And though we all know your uber SC driving skills, you/your organisation simply do not have the experience(nor any kind of mature and competent manpower also) for running an oval race with caution periods. You'd better focus on your FOX league now, and try to run it half-decently, then think again of a (simpler) special event afterwards if it's a success.

Just saying, not flaring.
If you pay attention you would know that scottish stig is in the safety car.
Also, what do you say about the kyoto 250 then.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :If you pay attention you would know that scottish stig is in the safety car.

its run by teh pros
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Also, what do you say about the kyoto 250 then.

Maybe you should signup to come and drive in a practice session to see what it's about?
Quote from Jonathon.provost :If you pay attention you would know that scottish stig is in the safety car.

I don't know the guy, but please, be careful with him. Most people named "Stig" on LFS I know are either absolute fools or double accouting folks

Seriously though.

1) A Safety Car driver don't have any influence in the success of a league. He can easily ruin an event in the unlikely case he pisses off when you decide to call him on track, or if he crashes in front of the field. But even the most competent SC driver couldn't do anything to improve the quality of an event if put with an inexperienced and unorganised adminning team.

2) I can't see how you can realistically compare "IDENT-RACING" with one of the most experienced and recognised LFS event organising team. And keep in mind that even NDR were far from delivering the perfect copy in their inaugural Kyoto 250 running...

Boothy is right anyway. If you're actually willing to learn, just show up in one Kyoto 250 practice session and see roughly how it is like
I some times run race control at oulton park, so I know what to do.
Quote from boothy :No you are a runner for race control, you clearly don't run it aged 13. :rolleyes:

Ye but once the radio guy was ill and there was only one clark of the course, so I was the only one who knew the callsigns and how to run the camera program.
Quote from boothy :Maybe you should signup to come and drive in a practice session to see what it's about?

no I ment what do you think about it then if you dont get the point in ovel races over 45 laps
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't know the guy, but please, be careful with him. Most people named "Stig" on LFS I know are either absolute fools or double accouting folks

Seriously though.

1) A Safety Car driver don't have any influence in the success of a league. He can easily ruin an event in the unlikely case he pisses off when you decide to call him on track, or if he crashes in front of the field. But even the most competent SC driver couldn't do anything to improve the quality of an event if put with an inexperienced and unorganised adminning team.

2) I can't see how you can realistically compare "IDENT-RACING" with one of the most experienced and recognised LFS event organising team. And keep in mind that even NDR were far from delivering the perfect copy in their inaugural Kyoto 250 running...

Boothy is right anyway. If you're actually willing to learn, just show up in one Kyoto 250 practice session and see roughly how it is like

I know ident-racing isnt the best team in the world but we are starting out. And I'm not trying to be as good as the Kyoto 250. I just want it to be fun for racers on LFS.
April Newsletter 2011
Hi,
This is our newsletter for April 2011.

Kind regards,
J.Provost
Attached files
Newsletter April 2011.pdf - 157.1 KB - 175 views
new members "nathan 246 and sopa"
trololol fail. John maybe instead of adding everyone to your team you should see what they say...
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Hi,
This is our newsletter for April 2011.

Kind regards,
J.Provost

didnt know my team mate sopa joined your team trololol
Quote from nathan246 :Since when was I in your team?!

Look at my screen shot of my sites member page....
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Look at my screen shot of my sites member page....

The forum members AREN'T in your team members (most of them)
Quote from nathan246 :The forum members AREN'T in your team members (most of them)

because I'm updating them now
#46 - CSF
im glad i didnt join the forum,oops,i mean the team
My team mate also wanted to sign-up for your league and accidentally he wrote a sign up to your team:huepfenic
Edit: forgot to say trololololol
Quote from luki97 :My team mate also wanted to sign-up for your league and accidentally he wrote a sign up to your team:huepfenic
Edit: forgot to say trololololol

??

Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG