The online racing simulator
Low FPS rate
(9 posts, started )
Low FPS rate
I have no idea why this is happening, but in almost any view i get a frame rate of less than 15, other than when in the view when you can see the front wheels. When in that view it goes to about 22fps until i brake or turn a corner and drops to below 10 ¬.¬

I don't think its hardware issues as i have quite a high spec PC.

Any help greatly appreciated.
How about you post the specs of your "quite high spec" PC first

With the information you gave us it's impossible to offer any help, besides the general diagnosis of "you have a problem".

E: also this is not a program bug, but belongs to "Technical Assistance"
I have 2GB RAM, Pentium 4 3GHz Processor, 400GB of HDDs, what else do you need to know?
#4 - Jakg
Quote from ViperKid89 :I have 2GB RAM, Pentium 4 3GHz Processor, 400GB of HDDs, what else do you need to know?

the graphics card...
Sorry, forgot about that

ATi Radeon 9800
What ATi driver version do you have? If its anything between 5.11 and 6.1 you have to upgrade, because they are faulty. Also make sure you have the latest DirectX installed. Btw, how are other games running?

If that doesn't help, make sure that in the LFS graphics options the option "HVS" (Hardware Vertex Shading) is ENABLED.
Go to your task manager and take off a bunch of useless processes you're running, etc, like limewire , bittorrent, all things like that, then try.
Done both of those and they are all fine, but randomly my PC reset itself last night and when it booted up, it was in 800 x 600 8bit mode and i had to reinstall my video controllers, 3 times. Once that was done and i got my dual screens working at full res again, it seemed to be fine :S Thanks for the help though!
So your fps are okay now?

Low FPS rate
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG