The online racing simulator
Forum for LFS Server stats
(15 posts, started )
Forum for LFs Server stats
hi i haw made a Forum for LFS Server stats if you want or need to get your server visible for other ppls // and you can also se ho is on and haw meny

visit :: http://lfs-server-stats.forumn.net/

and sign up or youst post your server name her and when i haw sen your post i put you server up on the forum
sry i did post it 2 times at 1 post realy sry
this is not a bug.
#5 - Worm
#7 - uiop
oki ppls her is som naw nawes a baut the page i youst resived a masage tht is seing tht it haw bin ower 250 ppls vesiting the page uder a mont so pleas registrate or us the page i em happy to help
Dude, quit smoking that shit.
Naws a Baut teh page is

ower 250 ppls us the server stats forum page i mad for LFS

+

I haw To Tell You guys tht All ppls tht is registrating on the Page gets member Rhaits on it and if you wana help on the page you can get admin rhaits and set up your own Server on it to get it sponsed or mor + add som youtube mowies photos off somting cool from your or your teams server
Quote from Tomrius :Naws a Baut teh page is

ower 250 ppls us the server stats forum page i mad for LFS

+

I haw To Tell You guys tht All ppls tht is registrating on the Page gets member Rhaits on it and if you wana help on the page you can get admin rhaits and set up your own Server on it to get it sponsed or mor + add som youtube mowies photos off somting cool from your or your teams server

ok m a da afsd asd so kewl!
What's the point of this page?
sweet thnx tom for putting my servers there
NP Naw its 796 ppls tht us the page i em gona add som mor servers soon

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG