The online racing simulator
Logitech DFGT (Driving force gt) for sale
Hi i am selling my recently purchased (around 15th of december 2010) Logitech dfgt, it comes in original box with all manuals and installation disc, works great ffb spot on and the wheel feels very well built in my opinion. Pedals work great and so does the gear shifter. Selling due to just having received my first car im asking for £105 ono, cash on collection or i will personally deliver to anywhere in Britain for a cost.

also selling my xbox 360 and 32 inch lcd tv aswell, if intrested in any of the items please contact me at viper900dodge@aol.com

thanks jonni
#2 - troy
You know that you're trying to sell (a pretty much unused I'll give you that) wheel for almost 30 GBP more then I could purchase it at my local shop yes? You 115 GBP my shop 86 GBP with free delivery.
I see your point but you try buying a dfgt in the uk unless you get lucky its gonna be over £135
Um sorry, but no.

Argos
Conrad

I don't mean to take over this thread - feel free to ask me to delete, but I think it is a bit overpriced TBH.
Quote from viper-2007 :I see your point but you try buying a dfgt in the uk unless you get lucky its gonna be over £135

Umm. No, I bought mine last year for £100, u can now get one for about £70 - £80 new from the store..
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG