The online racing simulator
Wanted: Broken/Old G25
(9 posts, started )
#1 - DeKo
Hi, so does anyone have a broken or old G25 that they no longer use? I've broken the wheel buttons on mine, and am just after 2 very small parts. If anyone has an unwanted G25, let me know.
#2 - dadge
#3 - DeKo
Allready spoke to Logitech, no joy.
#4 - dadge
what about sending a pm to the user in that link i provided. it looks like he found a solution. he could help you.
#5 - DeKo
I appreciate the help Dadge, but it's unlikely. There are loads of posts on that logitech forum with people requesting parts and not a single person has had any success. Anyway, that post is from 2009, before the G27 was released. If it was possible to get parts then for a G25, it won't be now.
#6 - dadge
#7 - DeKo
It's more to do with the little circuit board that the buttons plug in to than the buttons themselves.
Attached images
IMG_0003.JPG
#8 - dadge
the board looks fine. the socket on the other hand... could you hard-wire the wires from the buttons onto the board? it could even be an idea to look for lfs users who have made custom wheels. they might have spares.
#9 - DeKo
I've soldered the wires from the buttons back into the board several times, as you can see from the burnt board. It never lasts very long though, and it now doesn't work at all.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG