The online racing simulator
LFS preview of 7 Rockingham circuits
(68 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What's up with the hiding FBM on the lake circuit? (0:37)

A dummy car? BTW, doyal, you got me with the faked new car, good job
It's well past April Fools but I had to lol at that. I hope TVE wasn't gettting too excited.
#53 - PoVo
Meh, he's the in army, it will be 10 years later until he finds your post with the fake car
But even better the rally pack might be released by then!
Screw you all
And yes, I did get excited, even if I am in the army :/
Quote from The Very End :Screw you all
And yes, I did get excited, even if I am in the army :/

well, youve got opportunity to try the new call of duty sim while were waiting for s3
what car was used?

from what ive watched it seems to be rear wheel drive and reasonable pace would i be correct in thinking that its the FBM?
Quote from majod :well, youve got opportunity to try the new call of duty sim while were waiting for s3

I think I pass
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What's up with the hiding FBM on the lake circuit? (0:37)

Probably the maker of this movie started in a FBM and parked it.
Then press shift+U start scrolling through the track and show it.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Probably the maker of this movie started in a FBM and parked it.
Then press shift+U start scrolling through the track and show it.

Victor stated he'd drove around with a FBM when filming this.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well when you take the LFS version of FBM around Rockingham and you see a different time to that of real life, what do you expect needs changing?

Asymetric suspension would help
Quote from troy :Vic said yesterday that he wanted to wait with uploading the HD version of those videos until they are on the official Rockingham site, he probably is in the process of getting them ready to publish on their youtube channel.

iWait
Oh dear, can't wait to try this track!
Indeed.
great, when come?
Quote from max factor xpo :great, when come?

When it's done. When the tyre physics are done, it will be time to work on S3 and therefore Rockingham. Thread closed.
This thread is closed

LFS preview of 7 Rockingham circuits
(68 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG